[ARC] Semiosis

I was thinking this as well, so I tried a handful of Calm and Agitated Firestorm rifts in Hatori. Entered them at various points throughout the system, including near the star. There was nothing out of the ordinary inside any of them. The Calm Firestorm near the Star did have a planet in the background (last pocket) but after asking around it does seem that planets have been sighted before in Abyssal Deadspace, so it’s probably nothing.

That planet has been there since the beginning. From the 10th of June last year. Dropping a message container in.

Without geo-referencing, I found a star ( Astabih, Fovihi - Derelik, B0 - F6 VI, V) with the following description: This luminous blue star belongs to a class known for powerful stellar winds and rapid rotation. These stars generate most of their energy at the center of their mass in a thermonuclear fusion process involving a carbon-nitrogen-oxygen (CNO) catalytic cycle.

Stars of this type generally show strong non-ionized helium lines and some have a chemistry that results in very strong lines, leading to the designation ‘helium-strong’.

It turns out that the conditions are more suitable - В0

The planet may well be important in its own right, particularly if it really is the same planet every time.

As to the stars being picked in our space, however, it seems like any relationship would be through its own star. Are the Triglavians looking for a new home? Unfortunately, it is a challenge to learn much about that star at the moment. It appears to be yellowish above, but I believe I have also seen it as white. It doesn’t look like a giant, but how far away is it, etc.

And you would be correct. Because my hypothesis is based on term (tem)porevitium, as it seemed most probable to me - although I admit I also briefly worked with the term (cor)porevitium, which would (loosely) mean “Mass Flaw”.
But if I am not mistaken, word corpore is used mainly with relation to organic mass, so it didn’t seem appropriate to connect it with stars…

It would need someone much wiser than me, and studied in different area of expertise, to properly explain that there is no “space” or “time”, but only “space-time” as unseparable physical value. So “Time Flaw” could just as be “Space-Time Flaw”. And what is the first thing you imagine when you hear “Space-Time Flaw”? Well, it’s wormhole for me.

I mean, we all heard the rumors, or rather conspiracy theories, that this specific isotope is somehow related (responsible even) for the massive wormhole appearances in recent years, right?

So I thought porevitium might be commonly used (or technical, on the other hand) term for “material that can manipulate/is somehow related to ‘Space-Time Flaws’=Wormholes”.

2 Likes

6 Likes

All three clades have distributed the same message, DIRECTIVE XORDAZH. Translation work underway.

1 Like

It’s biutiful

1 Like

Translating as we speak

I see. I was missing the “tem” prefix.

Because of “space-time,” it works out that both the “pore” (an opening) and “tem(poral)” can be used to point to a material associated with wormholes - which is a neat little quirk.

Translations are underway, but ‘WORLD ARK CLASSIFICATION: XORDAZH’ is the very beginning of it. So, we now know what they’re classing this as, and possibly the class’s name.

3 Likes

World Ark ship(s) and they’re analyzing our suns. That combination doesn’t seem troubling at all.

2 Likes

Lol. I suppose this may be an answer to “are the Triglavians looking for a new home?”

A remarkably quick answer, no less.

1 Like

We have plenty of space for them to have a place to settle I for one welcome our new triglavian friends

2 Likes

Second and third line read
KITEZH CLASSIFICATION CORE ADAPTATION SCHEMA MODIFIED
SUBPOSOR MANDATED PARAMETERS: GOLD CONSENT REQUIRED

1 Like

Isn’t that the same way the motherships that inspired empire titans were originally used?

Those are the stories, indeed. I think the only instance of a Jovian-style mothership being deployed is Vak’atioth.

Translation is on-going, but it looks like this is a reclassification/repurposing of a prior specification of vessel.

So, if we assume that the Triglavian’s behavior is not unlike the Directorate Jove, they’re preparing for military use of mothership-type vessels.

3 Likes

Most probably combination of names of two Triglavian sun deities - Xors/Khors and Dazh(bog)

is a name of mythical “sunken” and/or “invisible” city of light.

Translation complete.

WORLD ARK CLASSIFICATION: XORDAZH
KITEZH CLASSIFICATION CORE ADAPTATION SCHEMA MODIFIED
SUBPOSORG MANDATED PARAMETERS: GOLD CONSENT REQUIRED

CONDUIT STABILIZATION FRAME: GOLD CONSENT MET
SINGULARITY TRIUNE RESONANCE: GOLD CONSENT MET
ENTROPIC RADIATION DISPERSAL: GOLD CONSENT MET
STELLAR GRAVITY COMPENSATORS: GOLD CONSENT MET

GOLD CONSENT FOR XORDAZH CLASSIFICATION INVOKED

Evi Polevhia and Makoto Priano assisting.

8 Likes

The jovians couldnt build new motherships yet the Collective builds theirs in no time at all.There can be no doubt The Triglavian Collective is militarily and logisticaly superior to what the Jovian Directorate was.
I wouldnt be surprised if they had other schematics up their sleeve for stations,satelites,planetary bases,solar harvesters etc

3 Likes