Triglavian Advertising

Ah, pilots? Did the Triglavians hijack our advertising feeds? Or just buy all available time slots? Assuming it’s them?

10 Likes

I’ve not seen any such advertising, but I have a theory. Testing now.

2 Likes

Confirmed.

Delve into the abyss, and I’m seeing some anomalous Triglavian-styled video on feeds.

Edit; as was identified later, this wasn’t in fact a trigger. It may simply have been a dissemination delay on the Collective message.

2 Likes

They haven’t started a burger franchise in there, have they?

2 Likes

The video is on loop on CONCORD billboards. Find a gate, and-- yes. This sounds a bit more like the Triglavians.

Edit; quick camera drone shot.

7 Likes

Here is my best attempt at a full audio transcript.

We are Zorya Triglav.

We speak for the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle.

We are an emanation of the Clades of Perun, Veles, and Svarog. Hear the words of our prayer, and heed them.

The Ancient Domains beyond the Flow of Vyraj were lost to us. Intruders in the Ancient Domains corrupted the Flow.

Intruders seek to corrupt the Flow of Vyraj and the Domain of Buyan.

The Ancient Enemy Azdaja must be extirpated.

The Deviant Automata must conform or be extirpated.

The Corrupted Narodyna must be extirpated.

Human Augmented Narodyna must prove the direction of their Flow.

Narodyna moving through the Flow of Vyraj may be fit to enter. Narodyna without fitness will be expelled from the Flow.

The Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle invoke Cladistic Proving. Glorification of the fit, and mortification of the unfit (???) of the Flow.

Triglav Outside the Struggle will be glorified anew. Nothing can halt the Flow of Vyraj.

We speak for the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle.

We are Zorya Triglav.

Edit: I am disturbed.

8 Likes

What Mak said - the CONCORD billboards cluster-wide are now showing this new video, and it seems to have been delivered by the “Zorya Triglav”. If this group speaks for the Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle, we would be wise to heed their “prayer” - the CTOS is the central cooperative council for the Triglavian race as a whole.

7 Likes

I can confirm that the broadcast is also in Jita. I am not sure if I should be worried or impressed by how well they hack the CONCORD systems. But I can’t help to smile as this is yet another humiliation of CONCORD.

The crew on Fury got a nice view of the broadcast as well (spot the tiny Dramiel). Made me think of those old ‘Hover-in’ holo theatres.

7 Likes

I can confirm, it is on my big screen inside the Theology Council in Ashab.

I’m not sure which is more entertaining, the scene on the screen or the one in the hallways.

1 Like

Well, at least they’re talking with us. In a roundabout way, but talking.

Hmm. Do I need to start diving into the Abyss?

4 Likes

I believe CONCORD failed to renew their anti-virus and firewall subscriptions, which they had been advised to do with some urgency.

4 Likes

Only if you want to prove the direction of your flow. :wink:

4 Likes

Heheheh, Good Morning New Eden!

3 Likes

The thing is, that ad really doesn’t explain much about directions or flows.

2 Likes

God damnit, Angry Concord Man set his password to ‘password’, didn’t he?

10 Likes

This is the transmission in full, displayed in every system across every billboard - considering the memetic worm that brought us frigate access to the Abyss, I’d wager a similar intrusion may have been utilized to bring us this message.

10 Likes

Maybe this is the Triglavian way of asking permission to sample our flows?

2 Likes

Well then spit it, man.

1 Like

How to convince alliance high command to not try and “prove the direction of their Flow”, and to stay the ■■■■ away from the triglav?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Firewall password was 1111, because CONCORD have trouble counting more than that.

7 Likes