Triglavian Advertising

It does if you have been studying them.

They are an incredibly Martial people. They have a deep mistrust of thinking machines. They have a very strict sense of morality. Testing one’s flow is similar to gauging one’s strength and moral character.

7 Likes

In a way it is quite similar to the traditional thinking of many Minmatar clans.

5 Likes

Ok, butte

If I go in their domainthingy, kill Sansha, kill Drifters like they ask me to… That’d be positive flow, I guess? But what about shooting them? I understand they often appear to block progress within the Abyss. Why would they want to be shot at? What does that prove, and to whom?

3 Likes

Are you telling me the Minmatar don’t have some sort of internal combat to see who is stronger?

From what I have seen so far, and this could be wrong, I think if you manage to triumph over them then you are worthy. Maybe. And if you are lost, well then you certainly were not worthy. Think of it as a quasi Divine interference in the outcome of the Struggle.

There is still yet a massive cultural barrier in understanding just what they are getting at.

1 Like

We already covered this. It’s slam poetry.

3 Likes

No, but I guess my first mistake was to dare to hope they’d be more civilized in figuring out who is the boss?

1 Like

After a fashion, Jove and their descendants are still human as far as we can tell. Don’t hold your breath for such a hope.

They count it as proving, which is a gud fite.

3 Likes

If they start stocking alcohol, I might have to do a dive.

Wait. Burgers and drinks. Would that be…

…a dive bar?

4 Likes

Tea and scones for the tourists

1 Like

Announcement to Zorya Triglav

O Zorya Triglav, hear my words, for I am Nauplius, an Amarrian, a Chosen Person of God, and the lowest of the Chosen does exceed the greatest of the subhumans as the Emperor does exceed a servant.

We, the Chosen People of God, have no need to prove ourselves worthy to enter the Flow of Vyraj, for God has already given us every star and every planet in the heavens, as it is written in the Scriptures:

“I give to you the destiny of Faith,
And you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens:
Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 22:13

If you, Zorya Triglav, were in the Faith, you would know this, and thus you are to be counted among the heathens. God does not hear your “prayer” or the prayer of any heathen; nor are those you deem “worthy” at all “glorified”, for God glorifies and mortifies according to his will alone. You must, therefore, be Reclaimed.

Two options remain to you, Zorya Triglav. You may submit peacefully, and join the Amarr people as near-equals, as the Khanid did so many years ago, or you may resist, and when you are conquered, you will suffer hundreds of generations of slavery in recompense for your sin. There is no third way.

To help you decide, I have left you an offering in the system:
Untitled
a Jetcan labelled, “Slaves for Triglavians”. There, you shall find fifty slaves along with a white colored drug called “Vitoc” which you will need to feed the slaves in order to keep them alive. Study them and interview them. See the scars on their backs (produced by their former owners, not me), see the old, not-quite-healed injuries, scan their brains and find the chips that make them think what I want them to think, and test their blood to learn why you must feed them Vitoc lest they die.

That, O Zorya Triglav is the future that awaits you should you resist the Reclaiming. I pray you make the right decision. Amen. Amarr Victor.

Don’t your scriptures have a line warning you about assuming yourselves worthy, and remind you that even the Amarr in truth have to prove themselves constantly? Can you say that this is not part of a test of faith, to demonstrate that the Amarr do not take their privileged place for granted?

3 Likes

There are many Scriptures about being worthy, but none, I think, about being worthy to enter the Flow of Vyraj. That Flow, along with everything else in the heavens, has already been given to us.

Some people are obviously not familiar with the term, ‘My bar, my rules’

1 Like

The ancient domains beyond the door? as in Wormhole space?

Do you know what the Flow of Vyraj is?

If not, then can you rule out the idea that it is, in fact, an artificially-created quantum construct that has no stars or planets, and thus is not spoken of in your scriptures?

I also feel I should point something out about your scriptural reference:
“I give to you the destiny of Faith,
And you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens:
Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 22:13

‘You will bring its message’ doesn’t mean ‘you are already worthy of entering those places’. It merely commands the Amarr to do it. If there is a planet in a realm the Amarr do not possess the technological capability to access, the scripture you quote does not claim that you can get there. It simply tells you that you have to get there.

If you are not worthy of being allowed in, then the scripture does not challenge that, it challenges you to become worthy, that you might be allowed in, and do what you were ordered to do.

2 Likes

I would suspect the Flow is not a place at all.

1 Like

Flow sounds like wormhole’s or links between the planes, na nvm that wouldn’t make sense. Maybe flow is the soul?

I get the feeling that Talocan and Jove turned into Triglaves and Drifter’s, Jove went crazy or something If i remember right so I would lean more to Jove turning into the Drifters but not sure about the Talocan.

Well, since the deviant automata have been described as ‘in the flow’… do you claim rogue drones have souls?

Maybe they are refering to the soul’s of the automations as their hive mind leaders, as rouge drones are only a body.