[KOSHO]ΔSemikiΔ

ΔCurious Augmented Foreign Narodnya collecting Cladeflow Data Δ Recieve warning of Foreign Narodnya CTOS and ignore the emergent advancing-time extirpation by Ancient Enemy AzdajaΔ
ΔCurious effect of poshlost toward Ancient Enemy AzdajaΔPerun Clade is watchingΔ

Well ■■■■.

6 Likes

Get bored of linking tiny images in Semiki local did you?

Because I have too much time on my hands, translations of his ‘messages’:

https://i.imgur.com/rHHTMa7.png
FNA1
Troika Ko..i ? : ? Perun Clade
Fore..n Narodn... yC 1.1 01 22
Detec...g Deviant Aut..ata presence
Reque.. permis...n ...... Foreign ...odnya actions
.:. END TR...MISSION .:.

http://i.imgur.com/5VqBszA.png
FNA2
Troika Koshoi ? : ? Pe..n Clade
Fore..n Narodn... yC 121.01.29
F...ig Na..dyna collecting Conduit..p Cons..uct data
Now-Time reason unknown
Advancing-Time reason uknown
.:. END TR...MISSION .:.

https://i.imgur.com/JOWywv7.png
FNA3
Troika Koschoi ? : ? Pe..n Clade
Forein Narodnya yC 121.2.6
Enemy Aydaja detected in Semiki extirpation by
Foreign Narodnya sobornorst unlikeayy Detection of
sobornost of Svarog Clade and Deviant Automata
.:. END TRANSMISSION .:.
4 Likes

Δ It took advancing time for sobornost of worm and Foreign Narondyna fluid router and FTL communications Δ System fought input Δ Worm attempting to improve translation of Triglav your systems Δ

O Perun Clade Koschoi, give unto me your Triglavian Trinary Datastreams, that I might weaponize them against the enemies of God and his Empire! Deliver them to the Triglavian Trinary Datastream Weaponization Citadel in Mehatoor, where even now the enemies of God and the lovers of slaves circle to thwart the work of God! Become, O Perun Clade Koschoi, the bringer of the Light of God unto your people by joining with the Chosen People of God against revolting slaves.

1 Like

Does anyone have the capacity to translate “For the mercy of your Ancestors, don’t listen to the delusional disaster-in-progress!” into Triglav?

2 Likes

Δ Now time goals may be misguided Δ Clade are aware of Foreign Narondyna taking of certain Data this is part of Triglav noema Δ Interesting your use Δ Perun Clade Koshoi has not received change of current Noema Δ Perun Clade Koshoi has received past time Noema of Implementation of playful or militant communion Δ Ancient enemy azdaja are also aware of data Δ

This… Is some kind of prank thing, right?

3 Likes

Probably, but just in case…

I mean, I’ve seen weirder events come to pass.

3 Likes

Δ Believe what you wish Δ Clade will watch and change Noema according to events unfolding Δ

I hope this Clade ain’t watching when I visit the bathroom.

4 Likes

Probably no. But the deviant automata probably do.

2 Likes

How… curious.

1 Like

Hm. Let me try something.

Δ Caldari Clade Mahazkei is attempting playful communion with Perun Clade Koschoi Δ Now time goal to take messages from Peru Clade Koschoi and respond in Triglav Δ Peru Clade Koschoi should tell Caldari Clade Mahazkei if repeat time messages are incorrect to improve translation of Triglav our systems Δ

If this somehow works this will make it my third written language. Of course most of us know what Koschoi is attempting to say but by reciprocating it they can better tell if certain concepts are not carrying across correctly based on our usage of it in relation to other concepts.

1 Like

fukkin aliens posten nown u fux on a say u cant understand ME

eat on a ΔposhlostΔzandnitsiΔ■■■■Δsanwech u cladeass on a toaste

Δna tho wat u trigalen fux put on ur pizzana this some imporetnte cultureu exchang n if it got a be me maxin on the questions importan i will fuxin do that nobode do a say i never gave u nothingΔ

5 Likes

… I fear this one has suffered from a stroke.

2 Likes

ate a fux im talxen on a alieun n u gote a be “euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” n makes a fart noise on u face

intergalax diplomeux gnan e z sonne u sh

4 Likes

I will call for a detox unit to arrive at this one’s place of residence and administer sedatives until a time has passed where he can speak coherently.

2 Likes

No, no, that’s Saccade. It’s legit.

5 Likes

Read it out loud, it’s not that hard to understand.

3 Likes