[KOSHO]ΔSemikiΔ

It is a very strange language if it is.

1 Like

naxama faulena u maxe effor on thing only on they got a triangle

Δthere that hepexna u wangalen dixatoas?Δ

2 Likes

Just need to verbalize it, joys of dialects, though usually language filters take care of that sorta thing.

5 Likes

Δ Playful communion can help improve sobornost of fluid router systems Δ Communication part of now time Noema of this Perun Clade sub Clade Δ Reverse entosis of Clade flow decoupled with now time cut of connection with Perun Clade Δ

It is hard to understand, sounding out or no. I mean I can make out some of the words but the overall meaning remains a mystery and I find it frustrating I need a translation even after a supposed translation.
Even the mock-lavian makes more sense.

1 Like

Wait, you’re cut off from the rest of the Clades? That cannot be healthy for you mentally.

1 Like

Aren’t they against hivelinked entities?

Perun? No, Svarog is the one against hivelinked entities.

And in any case, I meant being away from familiar people and such cant be good for someone when they have no access to it, period. Its one thing to be homesick and want to return or receive a dose of home to put you at ease, but its another to be marooned in a place where no one speaks as you do and the values of society are very different.

2 Likes

Δ Necessary for protection of Clade Δ Communications can open for changes to advancing time Noema Δ Presence is by choice of sub Clade Δ Following ancient enemy azdaja for extirpation even if cut from Clades Δ Extirpation of importance Δ

I’ll be doing further responses as direct as can be translations for Koschoi to disseminate and figure out our syntax structure. I’m already seeing hints but they need more clues. More for him than us. So unless you want to dispute the meaning of their words, ignore me and my messages.

Translation: “[Isolation from the Clades] is necessary for their protection.”
Interesting, they picked up on context from previous sentences and to some degree appears to acknowledge my meaning, and carried it over to this sentence as a continuation. Instead of rephrasing the subject they carried on. Examples:

“What happens if I don’t pay?” “You will die if you don’t pay.” As opposed to, “What happens if I don’t?” “You die.”

Translation: “Communications can open based on future rule/law/doctrine changes.”
Simple enough, and this means that for now the channels are not open, but they have intent on opening them if deemed necessary, beneficial, or desired in any number of combinations.

Translation: “My presence is by choice of sub Clade.”
Interesting. Was your Clade asking for volunteers (people who act or act for another of their own will) or were you conscripted (ordered by law to enter militant service) and your sub Clade offered you as a candidate? I wonder the circumstances.

Translation: “I am following [Vigilant Tyrannos] Drifters to destroy/eliminate them even if I am isolated from the Clades.”
The meaning of this hinges on the circumstances of your appearance here. Were you directed into service, or did you do this on your own with support from your sub Clade?

Translation: “[I must do this] [Their] destruction/removal is important.”
Important to whom? Why? If you were still in contact with your Clade and within your territory then the answer would be clear. You are to remove them from your space, from your home.

But that you are here is different. Their destruction/removal from our space is important to us, but how is it important to you? Why is it important to you? They have been in our space, our home, for several years now. Why is removing them now important as opposed to removing them years ago?

I ask because we need context. The who, what, when, where, why, and how of things. Reason.

We fight them because they are here, and they do things for reasons we do not understand or know. You are here for reasons we do not understand or know. You have told us why you are here, but why did you come here to do this?

3 Likes

Possible analysis could also be that with a naming of ancient enemy I think at some point you would not kill the enemy on your own turf but start following them to kill them abroad or at home. Just a thought.

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 :small_red_triangle:

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 :small_red_triangle: 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 :small_red_triangle:

2 Likes

So they want to kill Drifters with us? Cool.

I’m sure whoever did those Drifter hives - Arataka? - could use some Triglavian help on their ops.

Fleet comms might be a problem though!

1 Like

Agreed, on counts of destroying them abroad and having them join Hive fleets.

But it is important the reasoning behind actions. I would be happy if they decided to simply and us in the fight but I want to know why they decided to do so.

So, a foreign narodnya.

The question is, since that word roughly means a foreign nationality, in the sense that Gallente would refer to Minmatar, for example, does it mean we’re the same as you, Koschoi?

Interesting. Koschoi is this one’s bloodline, not name. Does this one even have a name?

Koschoi is a bloodline? I thought it’s like… um… social status, like a shaman?

No. Like most races, it seems, even the Triglav have three or so bloodlines. Koschoi is their leadership bloodline or the bloodline most prone to producing leaders in their society.

Why this is a part of their name or cover name is beyond me at this time.

Okay, if Koschoi is a bloodline, what’s a Clade then?

Δ Perun Clade Koshoi is title Δ Designation may release later Δ Release of sub Clade name withheld Δ Perun Clade sub clade is all for now time Noema Δ