[ARC] Semiosis

Actually severing Niarja would be the most significant thing to happen in our Cluster in, well, longer than I can remember. It might even require the emergence of a second trade hub. That would be pretty remarkable. Of course there would be no shortage of tiresome nincompoops… I mean concerned citizens who would bomb monuments for days demanding that CONCORD redress such an outrage.

As for the other systems, their locations are very central with respect to the full Cluster. The “Hatori Disc” would not be a bad place to plop down a new “empire” - if one was inclined to plop down a new “empire.”

Why the Triglavians would need such an “empire” is a mystery, however, and so although Hope is fading, it still remains possible we are misinterpreting their intentions and they will not prove to just be Drifting Nation, The Sequel, No Really This Time It Will Be Different.

1 Like

Pilots, a note. I’ve updated the index post to include various news reports, archival references, and so on. If there are important components missing, please do let me know. There’s been a lot happening in this thread, so I may’ve missed something.

4 Likes

I think Liminal is being used in a few senses but the term might simply refer to the extent of system. The other alternative is that there is a final destination.

1 Like

Has anyone observed whether the systems being analyzed by the Triglavians contain Jove Observatories?

1 Like

If I remember correctly, there aren’t in any of the three systems.

Verified receipt of HFN6 datastream; text is below.

Special Operational Troika for Extirpation of Corrupted Narodnya dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

Hivelinked foreign narodnya «encountered augmented human entities in non-singleton formats have coercive, transactional and ideological relationships with augmented foreign narodnya in singleton formats» reverse-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «highly perverse ideological mappings have been described after analysis of augmented foreign narodnya memetic transactions» (indecipherable) the Koschoi of the Paramount Strategic Troika of Clade Svarog has submitted a prayer for relief to Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle.

Now-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «preparation of Special Operational Troika capabilities ongoing in parallel to requirements of Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow» (indecipherable) «material and energy priority for Zorya Triglav is established» (indecipherable) under expanded mandate in sobornost of Detached Executive Troika.

Advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «responses to widespread and deep hivelinking corruption by augmentation, biocoding, memetic and ideological vectors must be uncompromising» (indecipherable) Special Operation Troika will realize accepted noema (indecipherable) «task of Kresnik Svarog is to purge corruption, achieve integrity and insist on immolation of the perverse» (indecipherable) no glorification nor yet mortification, only extirpation of the poshlost undoubted.

– Partial translation of Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN6

7 Likes

Sounds a lot like a Triglavian Reclaiming, minus the enslavement.

Difficult to parse, as oft these are, but the most basic summary seems to be that the Triglavians don’t like the Sansha, these “Hivelinked foreign narodnya” (so we’ve presumed), any more than we do, and will be taking measures to extirpate them.

It reads more like they’ve noted interactions between Sansha’s Nation and capsuleers which they consider to be “perverse”, and that their response to this must be “uncompromising” - purge the corrupted, achieve “integrity”, and insist the perverse be immolated.

So their whole cladistic proving and mortification might have changed to just extirpation. Which wouldn’t be a good thing if that is the case.

1 Like

Uh, @Evi_Polevhia , I think they’re talking about you.

Others, also. But definitely you.

Emphasis mine. They’re not talking about True Slaves, here, pilots. They might not even be just talking about Nation influence among capsuleers, but maybe also other ideas they don’t much like.

Also, ah, “memetic transactions”-- I think, ah.

I think they might have been reading the IGS.

This doesn’t sound like they’re just confining it to the Abyss, does it? Does this sound to anyone else like they’re about to come try to purge any ideologies, etc., they don’t approve of?

That’s … trouble. If true.

2 Likes

So now the triglavs are commenting on Sansha recruits in the ranks? Wonderful.

That’s what I thought too.

1 Like

I did NOT want Veik to be proven wrong about the IGS’s significance like this!

3 Likes

Capsule technology donated by the Jovians. They watch us when we go from capsule to capsule.

In the place of Triglavian, I would attack Concord first. At the same time, it is necessary to cut off the main supply routes: Uedama ore Niarja (this goal is preferable). I hope it will be so.

1 Like

And I was utterly unprepared to admit that @Valerie_Valate’s rotty meme worms were a thing either.

The cluster has become so alarming these days. I pray for us all.

2 Likes

Oh, on review, it looks like HFN4 and HFN5 are also new datastreams. Posting.

HFN4;

Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle received prayer of the Detached Executive Troika for Sublimation of Poshlost Flow for evolution of the procession flow winnowing discourses operating as elements in relation to hivelinked foreign narodnya. Convocation denied relief of prayer from Detached Executive Troika for expanded mandate in sobornost concerning corruption of hivelinking and corrupted narodnya. Convocation invoked special mandate for advancing-time evoked operational troika.

Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle by imperative evokes Special Operational Troika for Extirpation of Corrupted Narodnya from Dazhbog Subclade of Svarog Clade. Special Operational Troika shall have mandate in sobornost for advancing-time grave communion with Clades Assembled and Subclades Militant to realize the accepted noema of extirpation of corrupted narodnya and hivelinking within the flow of Vyraj, the domain of Bujan and the ancient domains.

– Partial translation of Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN4

HFN5;

Special Operational Troika for Extirpation of Corrupted Narodnya dialectical semiosis flow (indecipherable) follows:

Hivelinked foreign narodnya «encountered augmented human entities in non-singleton formats have met diagnostic thresholds in multi-variate dimensions triggering countervailing imperatives» reverse-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «conduit loop constructs and exclaves outside the proving have penetrated by entities corrupted by hivelinking» (indecipherable) imperative mandate invoked by Convocation of Triglav Outside the Struggle.

Now-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «archived comparison profile !query++encode|Jovian-Triglavian satellite polity ident:JTNBZx12t7 cat:hybrid subcat:hivemind iter.1.2.?|recode++process!» (indecipherable) «resolution of case:JTNBZx12t7-EKO-3 recorded as total extirpation of polity with program of integrity checking and immolation for contacts» (indecipherable) the Koschoi have evoked profound consideration of this noema for advancing-time flow outcomes.

Advancing-time discourse-element (indecipherable) «effective action for elimination of hivemind corruption should not be hindered by imperative for further sampling» (indecipherable) Special Operational Troika has mandate for extirpation of corruption of hivelinking where manifested (indecipherable) «not limited to physical presence of hivelinking augmentations and shall include informational biocoding, memetic corruption and perverse ideologies» (indecipherable) extirpation of poshlost undoubted.

– Partial translation of Triglavian Trinary Datastream HFN5

3 Likes

These are all interesting - they seem to suggest that the CTOS denied Zorya Triglav their request for mandate to winnow differentiated discourses concerning Nation (as they have for AEA, AFN, and DAV), and instead prepared a Special Operational Troika, in parallel to the preparation of the requirements of Zorya.

This "Kresnik Svarog" has invoked a noema of absolute extirpation against corruption of hiveminds, apparently influenced by archived case JTNBZx12t7-EKO-3 in which the subject polity was totally extirpated. Kresnik has invoked mandate for the uncompromising and complete extirpation of all examples of corrupt hivelinking, with no allowed hindrance from an imperative of further sampling.

2 Likes

Also interesting that this extirpation isn’t limited to the hivelinked, but also ‘informational biocoding, memetic corruption and perverse ideologies.

2 Likes

Indeed - Kresnik Svarog intends to not allow any trace of HFN presence or consequence to escape extirpation, it seems.

1 Like

I mostly read those as being a description of the specific hivelinking methodology, ma’am-- the changes made to create a True Slave.

But, it does look like they’re extending their concerns to some of us, too, and it definitely looks like they’re not just talking about removing Nation from the Abyss.

3 Likes

Sounds like the Special Operational Troika might be Kresnik Svarog

2 Likes