[ARC] Solicitation for Enclave Boarding Mission Parameters

So…what does that prove? I also recall a article put out by the scope pointing out that someone might be claiming to be Fatal in charge of this “Schism”. But that’s only backed by loose rumors floating in the dark net. Note, I said claiming…Could be an imposter using the name to strike up some attention.

Ontop of that, got conflicting reports after this suit bu the name of “Clance Gogne” came out and referred to his boss as “The ferryman”…But his membership to this Schism was never confirmed. So just more rumors.

If anything this “Quartermaster” might got his facts wrong. Him simply dropping his name doesn’t confirm anything. Hell, if anything it contributes to the rumor mill

2 Likes

If the schism could take the consciousness of non infomorph pilots, i wouldnt call it undue paranoia to think the drifters could do the same to an infomorph

2 Likes

We have only one suspected case in over three years.

Is that seriously something you’d base policy around?

2 Likes

To be fair, we only have one case of Drifters annihilating a head of state, but that didn’t stop people from basing policy on that.

2 Likes

Well you cant just pretend it doesnt exist. Especially with you saying we need to fight the drifters because they invaded the amarr once. Should we really base policy off of one invasion?

1 Like

In all seriousness though, if we can do it, it’s reasonable to assume the drifters can do it better. You can’t risk people’s existence because it might not be true when the guristas can do the same thing

2 Likes

Eh, Drifter incursions have happened more than once. A large-scale, organized campaign only happened the once, but there’ve been other attacks, including on facilities, in all four empires. It’s kind of impossible to say there isn’t a sustained level of hostility at this point, even if some incidents have varied from the standard pattern.

1 Like

There has been hostility, but I wouldn’t call it sustained. Especially considering ARCS un provoked attacks on them during the corrupted trinary vault situation. Otherwise, I would agree, I used the wrong wording there.

2 Likes

Well I cant speak for ARC, but their existence did provoke me to attack. That counts, right?

1 Like

Official and un biased statements from the scope calls them un provoked

3 Likes

Well, I referenced a Scope article so I cant exactly throw shade at Scope in this instance. So touche.

However, the Scope also said the attacks were justified in order to get this intel if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

It has been sustained. I’ve had plenty of encounters of my own with Drifters, both with SERAPH[1] and on more strategic operations. Trust me, it’s been sustained.

1. Keep in mind, my objections to ARC’s operations are not actually objections to what they’re doing, but to what they claim their motivation is. If their primary goal is scientific inquiry, as they claim, then meeting every incursion with violence isn’t the best way to go. With that said, and the caveat that this is all likely a situation we brought on ourselves by intruding into Anoikis, as things stand, they’re a consistently hostile force. While we can afford non-violent study when anomalous behavior leads them to not shoot first, SOP should always be ‘drop titans on it’. Those hundred battleships that vaporized Seraph would have a fair bit more trouble in the wake of the upgraded supercapital capabilities that attack provoked.
1 Like

I warned people that the entity purporting to be Hilen Tukoss might not be who they say they are.

They didn’t listen.

I warned people that donating Jovian body parts to the pseudo-Tukoss entity might not be a good idea.

They didn’t listen.

So, whenever I try and be helpful, people do the opposite, usually ending up dooming all of humanity in the process.

So, maybe, if I post in an unconstructive fashion, then the reverse would happen, eh ?

1 Like

The Scope are a biased news source. It’s their official opinion that they were unprovoked, but justified. This is their opinion as they only represent themselves.

Which is meaningless because if you form you opinions based on the Scope then I have a Guardian-Vexor to sell you.

5 Likes

No, I was saying it was unbiased, as in not on your side, or the opposition

1 Like

They are biased toward their own opinions, that is the opinion of their editors or whoever is funding them.

That isn’t ‘unbiased’.

3 Likes

In this case I’m definitely with you, why take any chances? I’ve proposed a different approach privately, but I certainly wouldn’t risk any kind of clone if at all possible.

1 Like

Let’s try this again, I understand that they have their own biases, but as it pertains to this specific conversation, they did not have a stick in the game, they noted the facts, and reported on what they saw.

2 Likes

Do you understand what I’m trying to say?

1 Like

Their bias is that of any media organization: sensationalism for the sake of sales.

Or do you often hang off every word of a news broadcast?

3 Likes