[ARC] Unknown Forces Infrastructure Identified, Location Unidentified

Oh, come now. That’s only what they’d recommend if we had the ship.

6 Likes

Heh… Well, I would say it is a typical CONCORD comment. But at least now we know that the captain is alright.

1 Like

Well, We know someone claiming to be the Captain is alright. Leaving such a vessel just sat there without explanation is a bit dim though in my view.

1 Like

Or is he?What if there’s some extremely dangerous disease still in incubation period and he’ll bring it onto the station?

A more prudent approach would be for the captain to kill himself if he’s a capsuleer and awake in a cloning facility.Would Concord be so desperate to horde advanced tech as to risk bringing some extremely dangerous disease from wormhole space?We know from quarantined Talocan facilities there was an outbreak and they were far more advanced than us.

1 Like

OK then. I stand corrected.

At least it seems that he is alright, for now.

I guess things like other entities impersonating people are pretty common in our time, so it won’t be much of a surprise if that turns out to be true in this case. Will see how this unfolds.

1 Like

I’m not sure that the quarantine is necessarily for biological contaminants(although that’s likely a consideration) but other potential infections.

Bringing an unknown vessel into a station potentially gives whoever created it (And may want it back) a vector of attack.

Not that I think that whoever created it is necessarily hostile, of course.

2 Likes

I would say that quarantine is a simple logical procedure even if I’m surprised by where it is happening, with a free access by anybody and potentialy subject to any malevolence (trying to steal it, destroying it, etc…), particularly from capsuleers.

1 Like

One thing to take from it is if the ship is quarantined. This implies it isn’t a CONCORD or Empire built ship. I’m guessing they haven’t a clue how the singularity is controlled and won’t risk bringing it into the station.

2 Likes

Whatever the case, that ship needs to be protected and allowed to be studied. Any potential weapon against the Drifters must be in humanity’s hands, even if it is CONCORD.

3 Likes

I agree - From what we’ve seen from the footage that confirms these ships are in engagements against these Drifters. Then look at all the damaged fleets appearing…This vessel is something we want to study so we can do that kind of damage to entire Drifter armadas.

I have my gripes with CONCORD; but at least they’re human.

3 Likes

I was among the first to arrive and my course of action,was to suicide my ship trying to destroy it.Concord treats us with disdain so why not blow it up?

1 Like

For Millennia,
Three eyed One guiding them,
Guarding agin Dark light,
Following narrow path for Survival.

2 Likes

I’ll take a swing at this one, Lug.

For the longest time it could be argued that humanity has been guided by the actions of Capsuleers; the “Three eyed one” (Two human eyes, one camera drone)

Our actions have shaped this cluster undoubtedly. We ourselves have risen to become leaders of entire nations of human beings.

Guarding agin Dark light - whatever threat that may linger in the darkness. Pirates, Nation incursions, Drifters and now whatever this mysterious party could be.

This narrow path is putting faith into Capsuleers. We’ve cause our fair share of mayhem in New Eden. It takes a lot of faith i suppose for many mortals to place their trust in us as their only hope against said threats. But that narrow path may be treacherous and dangerous to take. One wrong step and you’ll plummet to your demise. Or it actually lead to some “salvation”

2 Likes

Oh, that is interesting. :thinking:
It looks like it could be generational change with these new ships.

But Talocans were not a part of Jove empire, at least that is what I understood from the research undertaken in wormholes some time ago.
Maybe there were some hostilities in past and it continues as long as Jove is around, so it can explain current hostility towards drifters. :thinking:

1 Like

Perhaps the Triglavian ships and pilots are what the Talocans quarantined and the Drifters were an attempt at creating an advanced defence force by what’s left of the Sleepers. We simply don’t know enough yet to even go beyond wild speculation unfortunately.

We do know that this ship is capsuleer piloted or compatible though, which raises my scientific and industrialist interest significantly.

1 Like

Oveg Drust is now docked in Yulai X - DED Assembly Plant. He was visible in both local and the guest list at approximately 11:10 today, he then disconnected from local fluid routers.

1 Like

Does this mean that the quarantine is over, or just not severe enough to have a high ranked officers to over look it anymore?

1 Like

or at the contrary, that the quarantine has to be so high that he can’t be allowed to be logged in the local fuild router.

2 Likes

the SCOPE has made a report on the ship’s presence

4 Likes

“Aggressive policy of evidence recovery”

So that’s what they are calling the attempt to strongarm me into handing over the glowy doodads.

All I asked for was a fancy dress for my friend and I.

But DED decided to be difficult about it all.

Well.

They can go suck a lemon. :lemon:

3 Likes