Are Interceptors really losing bubble immunitiy?

In the specific circumstances of combat ceptors there is no reason to talk about any other area of space. As described above, they are useless in null sec without nullification, have no purpose in high sec or low sec where AF and EAF offer better value, and are not used in W-space either. Furthermore, considering that Null sec is responsible for at least 80% of the ISK generation in EVE, it is only logical to focus on that. Got a problem with that? :slight_smile:

Just recently when CCP announced 500MN HIC change people was screaming about what? Yes! You guessed right! :rofl:

Personally i don’t care about null-sec and their ISK. I’m not NPC to be unable to choose for myself what to do. Are you? :wink:

What do hictors have to do with ceptors? Besides, it was wormhole people complaining about their rolling toy. I have not seen complaints about 500MN tackle hictors in null sec.

Then why do you post in a topic that only concerns null sec?

So you have not guessed… Ok. One of reasons for outcry was “safety of 0.0-sec ISK making”.

Well… I’ve enjoyed my time on 0.0-sec and like to carebear time by time. Thinking about returning to 0.0-sec atm…
So one could say that i represent “silent majority” here :smile:

The carebear majority that wants safe ratting and is represented by the GSM, agreed.

All playstyles are either equal or not. :wink:

Are they, though? Ratting in peace in null sec has been favored massively in the last couple of years with easing the creation of super cap umbrellas. PVPing against this safe ratting has just received a hard blow. Are all playstyles equal? I don’t think so. GSM doesn’t think so either, nor does CCP.

No, they are not. Those who get lobbied for by the CSM members are more equal than others. It’s also evident that CCP has a clear focus on nullsec and large entities. Much too often they show complete lack of understanding how things designed with only nullsec big alliances in mind work or don’t work in other areas of space.

Why not take the combat ceptors and completely redesign the hulls. buff them a bit and call them tech3 frigates ?

Actually, there is some news about this whole “balance” patch. I just hope its legit, but …

If i understand Reddit reaction nobody trusts this news.

no source = fake news.

Lol, the EvE onion article … you know it’s satire?

Yup

Wishful thinking though …

Unbelievable. You’re truly an expert level dumbass.

1 Like

Second Post from the top has answered the question for OP. I have highlighted the post for ease of finding. As this answers the OP’s Question I will go ahead and close this.