Armor Comps

Hello Universe, I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a good corp/alliance that favored the armor ships over shield doctrines. My character has 23m skillpoints primarily focused in ships that are armor and i have been struggling to find a group to fly with. Any help is appreciated

o7

What Timezone?

Just a reminder… Most corps will be happy if you offer alternative fleet services. For example… Flying fast tackle helps. You usually don’t need to worry about reps as you won’t last long but you perform a very valuable service.

Flying an ewar cruiser such as the arbi or celest may work as well. It may not fit the tanks doctrine but is usually not in the thick of the fight so no worries and you play a useful role.

In other words, don’t assume you must fly comp but rather try to find a support role that works with the fleet. It may be harder to fly but you will have fun and the fleet is often happy with the support.

At 23 mil SP, youre not really THAT focused, it would be pretty easy to cross train atm (Which you should), that said, even is there is an armor doctrine, theres still other ships in the fleet that you can pilot such as tackle (Which doesnt use logi), dictors, bombers, logi, etc.

WH corps are very big fans of armor doctrines.

EST USTZ