Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

Friends are the most important aspect of EVE that will keep you safe, successful and happy. Today we took many steps in the direction of helping our members prepare ships for war, and how to still make isk safely during that. Come find out for yourself!

Today I’ve just joined my 4th consecutive fleet, and there are others out at the same time. You have many options with us, what ever makes you happy, mining, building, killing we’ve got it all!

Think you’re the best? Or just looking to learn from the best? We’ve got every step in between. We have trained pilots with zero PVP experience, and they have loved their taste of blood!

We’ve had pretty much continuous fleets for the past week, both defensive and offensive. If you want pvp, we’ve got it! We’ve been training many new pilots who haven’t been out before, and can’t wait to go again. Everyone has a place.

A new month brings a new challenge! Our corp starts a lottery tomorrow for who ever gets the most and participation fleets and another for who ever gets the most kills. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Are fleets your thing? We’ve had a fleet running about 23/7 all this week. Come check us out and you can have your pick of which fleet you want to be in!

Our newest members have merged in very well and we are ready to get a few more training and adapting to their new family. Please contact us to find out more!

Survey time! What is your favorite race in eve and why?

Answer: the Legacy shoot everything race they do once a
year… mostly because I can take potshots at close friends without being yelled at :stuck_out_tongue:

Jovians ofc, I’m sure they will be added as a playable race any time now. They’ll bring many interesting features like genetic manipulation and what not, I’m sure it will be a blast!

I can recommend these guys, they’re absolute pleasure to fly with :slight_smile:

1 Like

We of course think we are an awesome group, but it’s always great to hear positive feedback from other alliances, and past members. Thank you gentlemen, and glad to see you are doing well Mythrell!

I like to think our track record speaks for itself. We consistently pew pew more then we get pewed

One of our members requested a special roam for fun, and we were happy to oblige. We formed a special request doctrine and went out with corp members on a roam with the only objective to have fun, and succeeded!

Several new members have joined and are adjusting well. We are looking for a couple more to get started and take their place among the stars!

We’ve added several industrial pilots to our group in the past few days, but we need more killers. If you have a lust for pvp, hit us up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.