At crossroads - need direction please

I am at a crossroads in the game.
I have been in RVB for many years and think it is time for a change.

The issue is, I am time poor so prob only an hour to hour and a half max game time in one chunk and not to mention I play before work, so sometimes I have to quit the game mid whatever I am doing.
That can be a bummer in a 3b Marauder as you can imagine.

So the activity I do, needs to be able to be done in short bursts or possibly something that I can quit easily without being too detrimental.

Forgot to mention, I play mainly round 21.00 EVE TIME.

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

WH life, contact our recruiters for a chat:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/synde-singularity-expedition-services-c4-wh-corp-eu-us-tz/101236/31

1 Like

sorry but cant scan and after a decade of not being able to do scanning, not going to start now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, it’s good to know what you do and don’t want to do.

1 Like

Hey man!

If you want a lack of effort then can I direct you to our corp?

“No time to play” - Don’t worry about it! Neither do any of my corp mates!
“Have to quit the game” - Don’t stress “Dawg”, pretty sure most of my corp have quit.
“3b Marauder” - Yeah, so we got War Dec’d and thought the most appropriate way to respond was for the 4 of us that were miraculously on at the same time to jump in 5/6B Marauders and roam K-Space looking for them.

Honestly though… “the activity I do needs…” and that is? If it’s drink, only play the game through SLACK and occasionally fly blingy ■■■■ and bash structures in the hope people fight back then there are probably a lot better corp’s out there than ours…
but when you are done with them, let me know :slight_smile:

FDo7
SSjGhost

1 Like

Hey there
Come say hi https://discord.gg/EcDPkg
We are a uk based Corp, part of alliance/coalition so space for ratting/pvp/pve etc always people around so can join as a group or have back up.
Time wise, we all have work/families/times to go out and get wasted so RL is first, but have a chat, you may find we suit your needs down to the ground

Party on :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Loot fishing and/or PvP in Jita. Might even suicide gank if you’re in the mood. :wink:

1 Like

Hey Nanite!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi @Nanite_Paste
Keep it FUN mate - take a look at FUN inc!
EU TZ, and looking for small gang roamers who operate under a RL > eve mantra!

1 Like

My Corp is recruiting, you can participate as much or as little as you’d like. We are based in high sec (very quiet, secluded area) but are looking to go to null/wormhole space in the future. After the move, we will retain our high sec base as a training ground for new players and a spot for those who don’t want the rigors of lawless space. Let me know if you’d like to know more.

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department%20blue

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Loot - If you tackle it, you get to pocket the loot. We maintain a high number of hunter content creators and we want to keep it that way. Due to this we consistently achieve 15B+ in kills each month and are proud to say there’s barely a dozen other entities in Jspace that achieve that on the regular.

• Relaxed Community - The real world comes first and we respect that. Some of our members are more die hard than others, but we do not set a pace based on them. We create content as best we can and encourage our members to step up and do the same, regardless of rank.
    We do ask that prolonged absence be discussed beforehand.

• Experience - *We maintain a healthy width and depth of knowledge and experience. Our membership ranges from month old toons, to years old toons (with original owners). Many of which are happy to set aside hours in service to our community and thereby our fellow members.

• Geographic diversity - We are majority US time zone members however we do maintain a presence in the EU, AU and sometimes RU time zones.

• Hull Replacement Program - A limited SRP program to support and encourage our members to fly doctrine and fly smart. We do not agree with standard SRP, however if you’re willing to fly a logistics, even if not necessarily doctrine we want you to know we appreciate it and we’ve got your back.

• Third-party Tools - We have an IT community that ensure our recruitment process and discord coms are as fast and painless as possible.

• Upwell Infrastucture - We operate out of citadels and maintain an efficient and effective local industry platform.

• P4 PI - We grow our green eggs and ham locally.

What we require

• Full ESI Checks

• Omega - We understand that this may be easier said than done, however with the resources and knowledge you will gain with us, you will most definitely be able to afford to fill your hanger and sub each month.
    We do expect alphas to specialize in order to maximize your effectiveness, even if that means creating a second account so that you can specialize both toons and achieve more faster.

• Discord - The future is now, TS and Mumble are yesterday.

NJED%20Discord
Recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We do have some requirements: We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed.
Register on SEAT
Be Active
Be on Comms
Be in Fleet
Contribute to Corp
Have Fun!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a more and more PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RL comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “your char name” ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for pilots!

Best Regards
Evian Industries

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies. So, it seems there is nothing in hi-sec similar to RvB ?

1 Like

What is J-Space?

1 Like

J-space is wormholes. Just stupid bots above who don’t read what person said and just spam.
Honestly, if you are looking for real life first group - poke me via discord - Glorfindeil#2642 or in game - Anjio Siwalin (one l, in MDLAB). We are a small group of like minded players from all over the world but we already accomplished quite a lot. Like to have fun in game together and chit-chat outside the game. If you consider to make new friends and have fun at the same time - mail me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man… You can keep your preferred /time limited playstyle within S.R

Come online, do your activities then join defense fleets that hunt down nearby gangs. With your limited time, you would not be far from home and still get pvp, so the “play before work” aspect is covered as well. 21:00 is close to our peak time as well.

These are the broad lines… Give it a read and if you like it, contact me ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there

If you are still undecided, then come and join https://discord.gg/acZzdc.
We are a uk based Corp, our alliance and coalition has players of all time zones, so you saying your game time is 2100, we always have players active.
Whether you looking for pvp pew pew or making bare isk ratting/mining etc we :ballot_box_with_check:️ All the boxes

Come say hello

1 Like

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly. Top kills & Top solo.
•Fleet ships available on alliance / corp contact and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Leadership advancement (we are looking for roaming FC’s) *Lots of perks come with stepping up to help FC even small roams.
•Discord for Corp and Alliance.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•No rent, no fees, no BS. (low tax)
•Rat, mine, farm… do whatever you like to make Isk. We ask that in return you fight when called on.
•We are heavy US time zone, especially in to PST and beyond.
•We are lighter in EU, but willing to speak to UK corps about mergers- with perks!!!

Help us keep, take, and defend our NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

F-OFF was formed in 2003, a large portion of its original crew form the early 2000’s have all returned to rebuild it..  We are serious in fights and fun to be around on comms, our age ranges from 50’s to 20’s.  We are disciplined and patience enough to take in even new players to EVE and teach them how to enjoy PVP/NULL.  Let us pass down our experiences, and most of all make a human connection.  I have come across so many players in the months since my return, that have played EVE for some time yet have no home.   F-OFF is that home, we take care of our members without doubt. Sure we will have ups and downs.  We will lose fights, we will win fights. But! it’s the team and how we look after each other that will no matter the outcome keep us on a continued path of success.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.