Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
Small Thermal Armor Reinforcer I

Void S x1000
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1000

I put together this Atron fit with the idea of solo PVP and wanted to get some opinions/thoughts? Probably low sec plex hunting, or other opportunistic PVP scenarios that may present themselves.

With my skills…

• I get 274 dps unheated or 315 heated with Void
  • Cap stable
  • Not enough PG or CPU to fit anything in the remaining high slot
  • 3508 m/ps speed

Well, this is a rather good fit. It is just not suited for solo-PVP. You have no tank and still have no DPS to vaporize your opponent, so you will die in like90% of engagements.

Search Reddit for “Novice Frigates Yearbook 2020” and read it. This will save you a lot of time. Otherwise it might well happen that constant losses will turn you out of PVP and that would be sad.

1 Like

Noted, ill check it out, thanks

Switch to an AB, and use 3x Small Transverse Bulkhead IIs in the rigs if you want buffer tank, or swap a Mag Stab for a SAAR, or both. Your tank on that fit is lacking. If you want to fly a ship like that, check out the MSE dual-web Merlin.

o7, fly safe - Nujenif Talvanen

1 Like

Also, looking at your cargo, ALWAYS CARRY NULL.
This is a must. Your 10% falloff range allows you to kite other blaster ships easily with null.
Also, scram-kiting puts you in a positiun to disengage if things go south.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.