Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
Small Thermal Armor Reinforcer I

Void S x1000
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1000

I put together this Atron fit with the idea of solo PVP and wanted to get some opinions/thoughts? Probably low sec plex hunting, or other opportunistic PVP scenarios that may present themselves.

With my skills…

• I get 274 dps unheated or 315 heated with Void
  • Cap stable
  • Not enough PG or CPU to fit anything in the remaining high slot
  • 3508 m/ps speed

Well, this is a rather good fit. It is just not suited for solo-PVP. You have no tank and still have no DPS to vaporize your opponent, so you will die in like90% of engagements.

Search Reddit for “Novice Frigates Yearbook 2020” and read it. This will save you a lot of time. Otherwise it might well happen that constant losses will turn you out of PVP and that would be sad.

Noted, ill check it out, thanks

Switch to an AB, and use 3x Small Transverse Bulkhead IIs in the rigs if you want buffer tank, or swap a Mag Stab for a SAAR, or both. Your tank on that fit is lacking. If you want to fly a ship like that, check out the MSE dual-web Merlin.

o7, fly safe - Nujenif Talvanen

1 Like

Also, looking at your cargo, ALWAYS CARRY NULL.
This is a must. Your 10% falloff range allows you to kite other blaster ships easily with null.
Also, scram-kiting puts you in a positiun to disengage if things go south.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.