Oracle PvP solo fit

Hi,

I m looking for a PvP solo setup for an oracle.i Know this ship sucks at solo PvP but is looking so amazing. I can fly it with perfect alpha skill.

What i will do with it? I will make mission or anom un delve npc, hoping some goon engage me (because an oracle alone looks like a good and easy target)

I thought in fit
8x pulse meta 4 (the dual heavy to have a little bit better tracking.

Mid : web web scram

Low : 2 heat t2, eanm t2, DC t2, 1600 plate and médium repair

3 min of cap, looks very Nice

In rig i can put locus (for rating better) or 1 tracking + locus + damage rig

Has someone try this kind of set up? Can we apply well against frig with large pulse and 2 web? I think with 1 web it s vert hard that s why i drop the propu for 1 more web.
Takk for comment

edit : here is the fit, peraps we can use t2 plate and t2 armor repair i dont remember if alpha can.

[Oracle, oracle eld]

Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
1600mm Crystalline Carbonide Restrained Plates
Medium ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I

Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II

Dual Heavy Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I

Medium Energy Collision Accelerator I
Medium Energy Metastasis Adjuster I
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator I

5,17 tracking, 25k ehp

there is a lot wrong with that fit.

for starters you are using two webs and a scram on a kite ship. in all honesty you are going to have a very hard time getting this hull yo work solo. it is built to snipe from well outside of point range meaning you wont be able to keep what ever you are shooting at from getting away.

I don’t mean to be a downer and I understand you really like the look of it but if that’s the case you may want to find a group you can fly with where you can support one another

The whole point is to bait people to get into scram range with a kitey ship when really you’re brawl fit. This kind of fitting gamble is popular and effective. Open your mind.

that’s not at all what his fit is built around. almost anything he gets that close too even with the double webs he will have a hell of a time hitting

You underestimate the stupidity of nullbears!

But yeah with the metastasis, plate and scram dual web this is exactly what the fit is built for.

Problem is the fit leaves itself very vulnerable to warp disruptor kiting. With no mjd they can just orbit you at 20km till you die.

If you want to bait people into close range you pretty much have to have an mjd. That way they are forced to scram you thus getting in your scram and web range.

So 2 web and the TIER1 large pulse is not enought to track people ?

I can put 3 RIG for the tracking if needed, and also there are drugs that improove the tracking ans use also small implant.

I can put medium pusle but i will loose all the bonuses of the ship, it s a shame but why not try.

6,35 tracking with 3 Rig tracking, still not enough to track a frigate scramed and double webbed?

What tracking do you need to track a frig orbiting at 20 km also?

I will work on my fit and put some médium pulse in it so i will track small ship, i have some CPU / PG that i can use for it.

Ideally you want a ship with 4 mids for that kinda role. Medium guns won’t track inties at 20 and you will slowly die even to just one. The mjd is essential. I think a Harbinger would be way more effective at what you’re trying to do!

You will place hits on frigates when you’ve webbed and scrammed them if they don’t have an afterburner but it will come down to piloting skill. With a harbinger you’ll have a neut to deal with the ones who get close and turn off their AB and a micro jump drive to escape long range tackle. You’ll have better tracking by far and a nice drone bay and significantly more tank.

For sure the harbringer will be really better for that, the oracle looks just more engageable (i must look weak) and I love the skin of the ship. Here is a new fit, with 2 medium pulse.

At least i will try to be omega to help also with some better skill to track and t2 large pulse so a little bit better tracking also.

Its pretty cheap to lose and yeah that’s definitely a target not many people would fear. Harbinger not so much so I take that back as I strayed from the whole point haha

problem is very few are going to get in web range and the ones who do will get out of it very quickly once they see what’s going on

I saw some fit that looks to work but the man was blaster oracle. At least why not :stuck_out_tongue:

But blaster tracks really better than large pulse

With an omega i can use drug for tracking i will try it :d

Here is exactly what you are looking for. There is an oracle fit towards the end of the video.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.