Attention Warclones: Operation Chiranjivi

Woe be to the warrior that entrusts his life to an agency that is known for corruption, lying, deceit to the public and empires to whom they are ultimately accountable and covering up things that they find unpleasant without considering the ramifications of their actions.

Why do you think so many of us live outside their purview and keep our clones in places they can’t easily touch?

Make no mistake, I don’t plan on falling in line with this “Chiranjivi” non-sense any more than I would fall in line with the Accords. I’ve saved everyone I care about. I’ve a clean slate and a unique position: CONCORD is desperate, and I’ve a lot of free time. The fear of them will wane like it always does and I’ll be there. It’s all a vicious cycle - one of many - and it will proceed just like the last.

Perhaps you’re right. Perhaps the organisation created by a Sansha loyalist explicitly formed as a reaction to the Bosena Accords having too much oversight, accountability, and cooperation won’t be a complete clusterfack that one way or another leads to some sort of conflict with empire authorities.

I’m just shocked anyone would be that naive or that much of a contrarian to seriously believe that. Frankly the whole idea is suspicious that a Sansha loyalist would suddenly show interest in warclones given the timeline and statements alluded by CONCORD on the nature of Case Green Magic.

Apologies for the lack of tact, but you’d have to be a damn fool to not understand why we should be so cautious.

2 Likes

So, a nation loyalist is trying to recruit us to be a rouge element it seems. I am all about living with the least amount of rules as possible and even then I know that the Accords are the smart choice to work with.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.