Aussie Gate camping Pirate looking for active Corp

Started playing eve back in 2008 and played on and off for many years. I have been away from eve for the past 7 years.

Well now after 7 years and Im looking for a crew to run with and have some fun.

I have always been a Gate camping Pirate.

Character is completely ship and PVP skill-based. Mainly Amarr based ships but also some others. Just under 90 million skill points. also have a 105 million skill point PVP alt that I use as well.

Aussie Time zone

If you think I might fit in your group give me a shout

1 Like

@GentleChaos

Reactive PVP and gate camping is something I enjoy and I know we have a few Ausies who also enjoy this but what is your playtime? I think we may have something you are after being that we are an active and supportive community who don’t take things seriously enough to forget this is just a game

During the week Normal on from 0600-downtime then weekend 0500-1700. I’m not very seriously its only a game

1 Like

@GentleChaos I think we may be what you are after, if you like to hang in voice comms and shooting the Sh1t then we may be what you are after. Drop by for a chat sometime…

β•—β•”β•”β•—β•‘β•‘β•‘ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
β•‘β•‘β• β•£β•‘β• β•—. VALKLEARS.
β•šβ•β•‘β•‘β•šβ•‘β•‘ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

take a look

im not with them, but look at one of the corps in rancer. they might work for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.