Auto-Loaders and Single Shoot "Weapons"

Not until 60 seconds have gone by. Even if you lose a ship, all associated timers still act on the pod. If he had 50 seconds left on the weapons timer after being concorded, he’s got 50 seconds before he can dock OR tether.

2 Likes

Nah dude, @Krysenth is right. All this idea would do is give gankers insane alpha and make active tanking a thing of the past.

1 Like

Passive tanking would be impossible too.

1 Like

I guess convoy systems would have to develop then.

Theory craft it out then. How many ships and security level points would you sacrifice for traveling to Jita once.

Looks good to me. :slight_smile:

At least passive tanks have more buffer than active, active tanks would just become non- existent

1 Like

How exactly would a convoy work when the 2 nados on gate nail the freighter dead the tick after it uncloaks

1 Like

Maybe something along these lines to counter. :slight_smile:
It is still a work in progress.
But I think an unarmed version would suffice. :slight_smile:

Quit spamming your ■■■■-tier idea already, would you? You need to stop suggesting a bad idea as a fix for a bad idea. The odds of two bad ideas being implemented side by side is as low as EITHER bad idea being implemented on it’s own.

2 Likes

did you just post this a second time in the same thread as if it was the first an hope no one would notice?

2 Likes

Apparently neither of you understand the concept of

no you just don’t understand game design.

1 Like

Says you.

I’m saying the games design has room for alternate environments.
Do not assume, variations in jurisdiction are the same as sweeping, all encompassing change.

you literally just used arms race as an example to get your idea across. in game design we call that concept power creep and its something you do what you can to avoid not emulate

1 Like

Power creep already happens.
Let’s just be open and honest about it and get on with things.

=.= ofc it happens that’s why i said

not don’t do. its bad in any game that it gets out of hand. so no just shrugging and going “meh its inevitable so lets just kick it into overdrive” is not good game design

Still zero reason for someone to spam a bad idea over and over again in other threads BESIDES the one the idea originated in. Moreso when they choose to spam it in threads about horrifyingly bad ideas in the first place. It’s no better than spam, and frankly, needs to be treated as such.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.