AUTZ newbro with 25mil SP looking for an active Corp

I’m currently into FW but the timezone sucks for it, so I am looking for other ways to learn the game while pew pewing.

I have all of my skills into Frigates and Exploration but I’m all for scaling up through corp doctrines. I’d be wiling to invest some PLEX into training something in particular asap.

Just keep in mind that my KB stands at about 15% so when I say newbro, I really mean new. I’m currently practicing how to Q pilot. :smiley:

Otherwise I’m 30ish old, active, with a family that will always come first but am able to put in at least 4h daily into the game between 6-16 EVE time.

Cheers! 07

Hello, I’m ceo of TMG-,C5 wormhole corp, active in krtz (late autz), We are noobs too but, we can learn with each others, and I can offer some krab fleets for isk earning. lmk know if you interested. Pm to Gunz#3947

You sound like a pretty good fit with us, your kill board will turn green quickly just getting your 3 FATs a month of fleet ops. B3 has some of the best FC’s in the game, I love going on fleets and I’m not a PvP monster by any means.

Hi :wave:
For what faction are you fighting for?

If you do not mind starter corporations then i might have something for you → The Enlightened #PvE #Industrial #Mining #Faction Warfare #Mercenary work #Piracy & Crime #Policeing #Politics #Democracy #Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace #corp/alliance absorption

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.