AVRAE - 0.0 Corp - All content across all Timezones. Come and Bro down with AVRAE

Looking for a group of decent guys to relax and banter with whilst you mine?
Perhaps you’re wanting some fleet PvP action to quench your taste for blood?

Look no further than AVRAE.

Great space for Mining and Ratting!
Buyback program, Ship replacement and Time-based loyalty rewards!
Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, there’s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI
Regular Alliance fleets (Multiple daily) should you prefer some organised chaos
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

Free bump

1 Like

Bump!

Just came back from a 2 year layoff and couldn’t ask for a better group of people to help get me back going again.

Friday recruitment push! Lots of time to get to know our corp this weekend if you join now

What is the best time to talk with a recruiter?

1 Like

Hey sorry that we missed you, jump into our discord we have some folks available now.

Would like to learn more. 16m+ SP miner.

Bumpp!

Stop wasting time in high sec doing nothing. Stop wasting time in low sec thinking you’re doing something. Come out to where things actually happen on EVE’s grand scale and be apart of the action while having the ability to easily maintain your accounts via plex

Looking for a group of decent guys to relax and banter with whilst you mine?
Perhaps you’re wanting some fleet PvP action to quench your taste for blood?

Look no further than AVRAE.

Great space for Mining and Ratting!
Buyback program, Ship replacement and Time-based loyalty rewards!
Moon mining: With R16, R32 and R64 moons popping every two days, there’s more than enough to keep you busy!
If Ratting is your thing, we have a multitude of systems regularly between 120-140% BRI
Regular Alliance fleets (Multiple daily) should you prefer some organised chaos
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS TZ folks all welcome

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is currently looking for new members!

With longstanding veterans that have been playing the game for the past 17 years, we feel confident in saying that we know the game well enough to help others.

We are looking for miners, PvP’ers and Industrialists with at least 25,000,000 sp who want to come to 0.0 and make isk with us.

A few selling points for you:

We have an active and accessible leadership.

We currently have more than 15 privately owned moons, with R64’s to mine each week - coupled with our buyback program.

We have fast and cheap JF services.

We also purchase Ore, Ice, Salvage, P.I, Moon reaction products and Fuel Blocks from our corp members.

Solid infrastructure to support all your industrial and pvp needs.

Supplemental Ship Insurance corp for pvp losses.

Finally, no “Monthly Mandatory CTA’s”. Our members willingly join in with alliance/coalition fleets, but it’s not an absolute necessary. If you prefer to sit and mine all day, be our guest.

Comms are required, Discord being the primary choice.

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel “AVRAE Recruitment” and we will get back with you ASAP. Alternatively, throw a message in this thread and we’ll contact

Friendly bump … best home I’ve ever had!

Monday morning Bump!

Hey! You! Yes, you! Come get a free donut… with a moon goo sugar top. We will dance under stripminer lights dodging bullets of rusty minmatar wrecks. And as you get on your journey from Jita, bring some rodenticides. We have a rat problems in our sanctum.

Friendly bump…

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is currently looking for new members!

With longstanding veterans that have been playing the game for the past 17 years, we feel confident in saying that we know the game well enough to help others.

We are looking for miners, PvP’ers and Industrialists with at least 25,000,000 sp who want to come to 0.0 and make isk with us.

We currently have more than 15 privately owned moons, with R64’s to mine each week - coupled with our buyback program.

We also purchase Ore, Ice, Salvage, P.I, Moon reaction products and Fuel Blocks from our corp members.

Finally, no “Monthly Mandatory CTA’s”. Our members willingly join in with alliance/coalition fleets, but it’s not an absolute necessary. If you prefer to sit and mine all day, be our guest.

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel “AVRAE Recruitment” and we will get back with you ASAP. Alternatively, throw a message in this thread and we’ll contact you!

1 Like

Le bump

Free cake for everyone!

Friendly bump

A haiku:

Do you want some isk?
I heard that you want some isk.
Come and get some isk.

“AVRAE Recruitment”

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel “AVRAE Recruitment” and we will get back with you ASAP. Alternatively, throw a message in this thread and we’ll contact you!