AVRAE - 0.0 Corp - All content across all Timezones. Come and Bro down with AVRAE

Come make actual isk instead of dinking around for pennies in high sec. damn.

Couldn’t ask for a better team to get back in the game with. Come join the fun.

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is currently looking for new members!

With longstanding veterans that have been playing the game for the past 17 years, we feel confident in saying that we know the game well enough to help others.

We are looking for miners, PvP’ers and Industrialists with at least 25,000,000 sp who want to come to 0.0 and make isk with us.

A few selling points for you:

We have an active and accessible leadership.

We currently have more than 15 privately owned moons, with R64’s to mine each week - coupled with our buyback program.

We have fast and cheap JF services.

We also purchase Ore, Ice, Salvage, P.I, Moon reaction products and Fuel Blocks from our corp members.

Solid infrastructure to support all your industrial and pvp needs.

Supplemental Ship Insurance corp for pvp losses.

Finally, no “Monthly Mandatory CTA’s”. Our members willingly join in with alliance/coalition fleets, but it’s not an absolute necessary. If you prefer to sit and mine all day, be our guest.

Comms are required, Discord being the primary choice.

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel “AVRAE Recruitment” and we will get back with you ASAP. Alternatively, throw a message in this thread and we’ll contact you!

Advanced Resource Acquisition and Exploration is currently looking for new members!

With longstanding veterans that have been playing the game for the past 17 years, we feel confident in saying that we know the game well enough to help others.

We are looking for miners, PvP’ers and Industrialists with at least 25,000,000 sp who want to come to 0.0 and make isk with us.

A few selling points for you:

We have an active and accessible leadership.

We currently have more than 15 privately owned moons, with R64’s to mine each week - coupled with our buyback program.

We have fast and cheap JF services.

We also purchase Ore, Ice, Salvage, P.I, Moon reaction products and Fuel Blocks from our corp members.

Solid infrastructure to support all your industrial and pvp needs.

Supplemental Ship Insurance corp for pvp losses.

Finally, no “Monthly Mandatory CTA’s”. Our members willingly join in with alliance/coalition fleets, but it’s not an absolute necessary. If you prefer to sit and mine all day, be our guest.

Comms are required, Discord being the primary choice.

If you would like to know more join our recruitment channel “AVRAE Recruitment” and we will get back with you ASAP. Alternatively, throw a message in this thread and we’ll contact you!

Epic Gang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.