B10ms} Biomass Party - There's Salt in them there Wormholes!

Hello fellow Capsuleers! My name is Jonn Duune, and I’m here to pitch my corp to all those wandering souls who don’t know where to call home. Here is some Mood Music for you to listen to while you read.

So without further ado, I represent a little group of wayward souls called Biomass Party. We’re a WH pvp corporation who’s desire is simply to enjoy this game before EvE is dead. We’re a chill bunch of lads, who have flown together for a while (some of us, upto 2.5 years now). We’re UStz based right now, and once we’ve got a slightly larger core, our plan is to expand into other timezones as well.

Ideology:
We’re not a corporation that signs blues and NAPs with everyone we come in contact with. In fact, we basically don’t have permanent allies, with the exception of a couple good, friendly wormhole corps. This is our gameplan. We don’t want to run out of targets, or be limited in who we can shoot, because what’s the point of playing the game if you can’t shoot people? That being said, we definitely do fly with a variety of ‘summertime friends’, ‘allies of opportunity’ and ‘frienemies’.

What we do as a group:
We enjoy PVP, making a bit of isk to support that, and hunting targets. We have experience and setups to handle small to medium gang pvp, microgang, and blopsing, so if there’s a flavour of PVP you’re looking for, we generally have it. Our corporation currently have a couple seasoned FCs who will lead fleets as we go along, so we are looking for other people who either a) have FC experience, or b) want FC experience. For people who are looking for something different, like getting out of nullsec, we DON’T track fleet activity, enforce corp/alliance ps or anything like that. This is a video game, stop taking it so seriously. One thing we do ask is that you do train at least some of our doctrines, just for those medium gang pvp opportunities.

What we do as a group individually:
Summing that up, pretty much anything people want. As the CEO, i dictate 1 rule for solo activity “Don’t be too stupid.” If people enjoy doing PI, mining or less pew oriented things, all the power to them. If they make their isk by hunting data/relic hunters, go for it. I don’t feel like I need to dictate what people can and can’t do as a group.

One thing to note, if you just apply to our corporation without contacting us, chatting us up, or following the instructions below, your application will be summarily rejected with no review. Our corp is about finding people who enjoy each other’s time and attitudes, if you can’t be social enough to say hi first, we’re probably not a good fit for you.

What we offer:
→ PVP through multiple avenues, either corp, with friends, or Spectre Fleet
→ experienced players who can teach you about all sorts of different parts of eve
→ a WH related wiki, to provide you with all the basic information you need to function in WH space
→ chill environment
→ an established wormhole with good access to all sorts of content

What we are looking for in potential recruits (bullet list format):
→ Relaxed person (the ability to make and take jokes is mandatory for our environment)
→ Team player
→ Must have at least ONE omega account (additional alphas are fine, and this may be open for debate, after seeing how alpha clones have changed)
→ Someone who enjoys creating content
→ Minimum 15 million SP, or less with decent wormhole experience.
→ The ability to fly at a bare minimum at least ONE of these: Gila, Tengu, Stratios, Hurricane, Sleipnir, Scimitar, Bomber, Recon Ships

What we would like our recruits to have:
→ Support/Logi/Ewar/Scanning practice, skills and experience
→ Previous Small/Medium Gang PVP experience
→ Previous Wormhole living experience
→ Desire to learn and grow as an individual in the game
→ People who actually like scanning (we already have a few, but the more we find, the more content we get)

This sound interesting to you? Here’s how you take it to the next step:
You can:

1. Contact me here, through reddit, either by replying on this thread, or PMing me
  2. Joining our corp public channel: Human Waste Disposal OR
  3. Contact:
    Jonn Duune (early UStz) or
    Ace McCrae (late UStz) for direct recruiter conversations.

Good luck at finding a home,
Fly Dangerous o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.