Back after 6 Years - My stuff now in Trig System!

inb4 trigs siege and overtake Jita 4-4 in less than 30 seconds and turn it into their space fortress confiscating all the stuff inside :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Only if CCP can get a new world record out of it, somehow.

Greatest salt tsunami of all time? :smiley:

saltnami? Saltnado? Come on, The Asylum gotta have somethingā€¦

Even better, if no one is there, it should be trivial to move stuff out. Right?

The NPCs are non trivial. Travelling to a specific system in Pochven is not trivial either.

1 Like

Same happened to me, submitted ticket was told only one ship will be transferred,ā€¦ If i hadnā€™t already purchased game time I would have quit on the spot,ā€¦ total bullsh*t
It pissed me off bad enough I stopped playing that dayā€¦my first day backā€¦

Then found out Highsec wars are snuggle fests, FW is dead, Hanger bay in station is a windows file folderā€¦wtf

How did this game go to sh*t so much while I was gone?

1 Like

Pft, CCP wouldnā€™t do that*.

*yes, I am deliberately tempting fate, because that would be quite the game changer.

Waking up with all your stuff in a system that is now trig space almost seems like a blessing in disguise. I havenā€™t studied it systematically, but market prices seem to generally be higher in Pochven systems, arenā€™t they? People are taking not-insignificant risks to transport goods into Pochven to sell them there. Itā€™ll likely take longer for stuff to sell, but Iā€™d think that, at least for a lot of types of goods, you would end up better off if you repackage stuff and put it on the market there than you would be if you get CCP to move it out or something. I guess it depends what kinds of goods you have in there.

Sell it?

Iā€™ve actually done this with a lot of the stuff I had stuck in Saktenta. Once I got over the WTF moment and looked at it logically, I realized most of the crap I had there was either spare equipment, ships (which I could sell), modules which I could sell, or trinkets CCP has given out over the years (which I can wait until things stabilize to get to). So it ended up not being that deep.

if i had my wayā€¦ all high sec missions would be vs other empiresā€¦ and low sec would be vs pirates and null sec missions would not changeā€¦ they got both.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.