Back from a year long break need pvp content

Took a bit of time off. I am back

i want a group of NPSI or a corp that has nightly roams or camps or blops or whatever, I want content.

I am not great at pvp, actually I kinda suck but Im ok in a group and willing to learn.

I have flown with BB and Spectre and a few outings with some smaller corps and alliances and really want to get back into all of that. Looking at the places I used to be things have changed, I will still fly with those guys when I can but I am looking for more frequent content. can you help me?

USTZ on around 23:00 week nights until 04:00 eve time if need be.

2 Likes

Come speak to us. Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW.

foff_poster1-1

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

Hello
We are a uk based Corp, but don’t let that put you off. We are currently expanding into the US TZ to make us a considerable force in the allaince (LORDE) and the coalition. We have the chance for pvp, whether it’s small roams, home defence or good old fashion blob attack.
We also have space for pve, mining what ever else floats your boat.

Join our in game channel brittas empire public and our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu for a chat, see what we are about and if we are what you’re looking for

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Come fly the friendly skies with RCJT.

In game: Right Click Jump Pub

Hit me up on Discord, we are exactly what youre looking for!

Also, here is our recruitment ad to give you a better idea of what we are all about:

1 Like

Hello @AniMajdal and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey there! If you’re looking for PVP action especially in USTZ from 2300 to 0400, you should take a look at Mecha Enterprises Fleet. We’re the high SP USTZ group in the Federation Uprising alliance. Our only requirements are that you have at minimum 25 mil SP and a basic understanding of PVP and fleet mechanics, and it seems you have that latter one at least. And if you don’t meet the 25 mil, our alliance has plenty of corps without such a high requirement.

Our fleets can be everything from t1 battleship roams to structure bashes, and we do blops on occasion as well. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.