Bacon Pancakes

To the unnamed hero who decided the combination of crispy bacon on pancakes drizzled with maple syrup just had to exist – thank you!

Even if I think I have to reclone soon before I die of some kind of cholesterol induced heart attack combined with diabetes.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Having had a terrible flu and been very irritable lately as a result, this thread is good therapy.

4 Likes

What is this monstrosity? I can feed my entire extended family with this!

5 Likes

What kind of diet is that? Short and deadly? :scream:

Thanks, I think I will have another portion of tasty gruel.

2 Likes

What kind of weak-arse clones do you people have if that little morsel is enough to bring them down? You do know you can get clones that aren’t primarily composed of grass-clippings and sewage, right? It’s not like you can’t afford it, and there’s definite benefits to requiring a minimum of eight thousand calories a day to maintain its performance.

4 Likes

My body is super efficient and dont need a lot of calories. Its super-flexible and achieves superior levels of endurance and durability because its military grade mix of Minmatar and Caldari genes. :sunglasses:

Only downside is that this kind of food as portayed by Wanda Fayne is working as a detriment to my body. But I have enough of tastebuds to derive pleasure from eating gruel.

1 Like

No-one can see you drooling in your pod…

1 Like

This is the food I am genetically programmed to eat.

And even the image of it makes me salivate.
I would not disdain a long, fresh cucumber, or a glass of milk too.

2 Likes

Something something clone grade alpha. Look through your jump clone list.

2 Likes

Potato soup, eh? Standard meal back in the Enclave. We eat it with bread, and we usually have chopped mushrooms in the soup too.

3 Likes

i like bacon enema pls

I can feel my arteries hardening already.

And maple syrup? Eh.

3 Likes

This is mildly disgusting.

Oh wait, we have emojis now.

:pancakes: :bacon: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That is a sandwich with goo on the outside. You are doing it wrong!

Take it from me. You put the bacon across the little cake, then you put the sauce on the bacon, then you fold the little cake in half. You can carry it around and it is very tidy.

The syrup is also a mistake and the little cakes need to be less crumbly and fold better, but it is better than making a wet pile.

3 Likes

Bacon Pancakes…

I read this again and then went to the dining hall and demanded creative things involving bacon. I wasn’t disappointed. I may have to pay the Chef more.

2 Likes

Gruels are typically grains. Toss some fish or shellfish of some sort in there, that’d be a chowder.

Alternately, toss in a bunch of bacon, some chives or scallions… mmmm.

2 Likes

Oh yes, that is very good addition.

I also like the fried pea tofu crackers as a side dish. :woman_cook:

1 Like

a bit of lentils with beans as soup for some nostalgical family memories.:blush:

1 Like