CCP CLOVER, Cooking Contest

CCP Clover,

Question regarding cooking contest rules. Are fruits able to be used? I’m kind of hard pressed to believe olives are the only fruit to make it thought the eve gate.

The best,

The Accountant

1 Like

@ISD_Hazard should this thread be merged with the contest thread?
I tried to flag this thread but it did not work.

I think they said anything that could have come through like fruits and veggies were allowed, just no name brand things.

1 Like

Also, please ask if we are allowed to cook in the nude and send the video directly to CCP Clover for, uh, “consideration”.

1 Like

Yes, that is encouraged, actually - but only if frying.

Yes :slight_smile:

“NO COMMERCIAL or BRANDED products” :slightly_frowning_face: Well, so much for all of my Spam-based recipes. Spam sirloins, Spam and eggs, sauteed Spam medlee, Spam casserole, Spam fried rice, Spam and cheese quiche, Spam California rolls, honey-glazed Spam, angel hair pasta in wasabi sriracha sauce, with nori and free range Spam, Spam and mackerel, etc. Even though everybody knows that the original New Eden colonists lived on Spam + something combos for centuries, while they were waiting for the terraforming to kick in.

2 Likes

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode @CCP_Clover should this thread be merged with the contest thread?
I tried to flag this thread but it did not work.

So no Quafe fruits and vegetables… nor their special flavor either? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.