Banning repeated gankers from highsec

First I need to fix this unstructured stream of thoughts you call sentences:

Let me help you. First, Solstice Projekt is the local code warp-in for the hek system. Yes, I have ganked him. It was not economical, it simply was satisfying. My sec status did not go negative because of it. As for the fight; Yes, it was a fight. Someone invited me to a duel and shot at me, so I returned fire once and he popped. My bad.

Now I will address it.

ok lemme help you first Solstice Projekt is the local code warpin for the hek system

Everyone who knows me also knows that I would never do such a thing.

someone invited me to a duel and shot at me, a returned fire once and pop, my bad.

This might just be as imaginary as the other statement of yours.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

One idea to help the wars along, is that pilots flying tech two ships, or orcas, have to be in a non entity corp. That would make factions more interesting as well.

I am glad I can do my part in raising awareness of brain cancer.

2 Likes

i thought i was suggesting an idea for improvement of the game, yes my spelling isint brilliant, because im dyslexic and cant use spelling correct on the computer im using (different language) but id like people to refrain from personal attacks or bullying speech.

2 Likes

Does anyone have the translation of The CODE. in dyslexic? I guess he needs it.

2 Likes

Sure, in a nutshell itā€™s :
ā€œUp, ā– ā– ā– ā–  The Harden!ā€

4 Likes

Lol at current players whining and demanding action on current crimewatch ganking game mechanicsā€¦

I do agree though things need to be changed and they need to go back to how they were because it was so much safer for miners in the past. As a peaceful industrialist I support reverting all crimewatch and mining ship changes.

Tortuga would have a far better time in the past when you only had to contend with:

1. can flipping and torching of ore but only the pilot or his corp could attack you, no suspect system. Favors the aggressor not the bear.
  2. the various stages of one shotting hulks by a solo player in any level of highsec including 1.0. Apoc with arty and then the Tornado. in 0.5 solo players could one shot 2 hulks/macks/skiffs etc.
  3. the insanely awesome catalyst used today but back then could be used by solo players and take down 2-3 ice mining afk macks in 0.5
  4. Boomerangā€“see above but in 3 ice belt systems and warp spots could decimate entire systems before concord eventually caught up with you.

And an honorable mention from way back, ship insurance paid out to gankers :slight_smile:

So yes I fully support Tortuga Reborn in eliminating these filthy crimewatch and ship changes.

https://zkillboard.com/character/1920983928/year/2012/month/2/

5 Likes

i love how this is bait for code gankers, but alas most assumptions are wrong, im not a miner, i do mine on my alt but thats WH and not supported by the changes im suggesting.

neither am i a ganker, thow killing solstace was fun. but so far my idea only seems to get negative oppinions from gankers (who are the laziest of all pvprā€™s) so i assume its not a bad idea.

I am a miner and your proposal is bad. My competition exploding is good for business, besides if theyā€™re daft enough to get caught by gankers thatā€™s their problem.

The closest gankers get to me is either seeing me entering warp because I was alone in the belt and saw them on Dscan, or on the sidelines because I saw them coming and Iā€™m not alone; Retrievers, Mackinaws, Hulks and Covetors being far easier targets than an 80k+ ehp Procurer with drones out.

1 Like

I burn, Tā€™Pau. My eyes are flame. My heart is flame. Thee has the power, Tā€™Pau. In the name of my fathers, forbid. Forbid!

1 Like

Back in the days before ccp changed barges when everyone used to use hulks I used to mine from time to time in hs on an alt while my main searched for pvp. In all the time I had my hulk out there while being semi afk I only had one gank attempt made against me. Apparently a tempest and a frig started shooting my hulk while I was indisposed. I know this because I came back and found both of their wrecks next to my ship and two km waiting. IMO both the frequency and threat of ganks is both drastically overrated in eve.

3 Likes

Agreed! But then again, we only see threads when people are ganked and complain. We never see threads about how often they mined without a problem.

Waitā€¦ i think you meant to go play over hereHere!!!

1 Like

Perhaps with Eveā€™s stagnation the ganks are all some have to look forward to and or dread? If ganking is the only interesting thing going on then eve needs real help. Null entities come to highsec to gank things, that says alot about the games healthā€¦

1 Like

It says that organized and targeted hisec ganking is an effective way to disrupt your nullsec enemyā€™s supply chain.

And itā€™s profitable and good for lulz too, which never hurts.

1 Like

The horror!!1!

So taking that into consideration, would now be a good time to point out that New Order Logistics are recruiting.?

Alwaysā„¢

2 Likes

This is very, definitely, totally, absolutely, 100%, not a fake miner pretending some outrage to get gankers to post.

2 Likes

yeah but that type of ganking isint affected, most null sec guys do have sec status issues, and it only takes a a few days of system bouncing to get your sec status back up