Best Alpha clone solo PVP ship?

very good dual prop scram web decent tank run exile boosters with it with snakes in lowsec to more dictate range if you want more tank run asklaps in low
could run nano pumps in the rig for more tank instead of the dps rig tbh
Fly safe,
Opuctus Exhilarate

kestrel is love kestrel is life

1 Like

Definitely learn in a frigate (Tristan is exceptionally versatile), but you can do some amazing stuff in a Gnosis as an Alpha when you’re ready to move up. Works with every weapon system. The guide below is focused on PVE but it’s a great PVP platform as well.

I’m surprised condor had not been brought up here, now that alphas can strap on t2 light missiles you can get very close to the gold standard “cookie cutter condor”.

Best ship is friendship, always have n+1 friends. :wink:

just, focus on whatever is your preferred race and the equipment it uses (which weapons and tank and their weaknesses).

for example i chose to focus solely on Caldari for now. and can fly a buffer tanked AB Kestrel at max Alpha skill with close to full T2 equipment. it has gotten me some dank fights in the process while loosing the ship in general (still got kills tho).

the most important thing is that you learn by trial and error, dont expect to win the first time, eventually you’ll learn to pick the right targets and know when is better to try and burn your way out.

Thanks for the tip. Cynabal seems awsum

Learn about brawling, scram kiting, kiting and sniping, the ships and fits will become obvious after that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.