Best ISK method for HIGH capital

Sorry for not being clear the first time,
Yes, I sell the 10/20 BPCs. I’ve never sold researched BPOs, but of course, that is an option which people can explore.

The start up isk required is roughly 200 - 230 billion and research is required which takes time and isk. But 150 billion isk is a good start (:!

1 Like

Here is my forum post for the sales, as a rough idea.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Interesting. The cap/super BPC’s sell regularly? Seems like anyone producing ships at that level would have their own BPO’s.

You may not get a response, the latest post by that person was in 2017. 2017 was also the last time this thread was alive.

oops, slapstick necromancy. didnt even look, I thought threads auto closed after x days.

how tf you even manage to necro a 3 year old post?

Yea, was wondering as well. Should be impossible, no?

PI mate. PI is your awnser

feed the war.

I offer a isk doubling service. Just send all your isk to me and I will double it, then return it back to you.

I cast raise the undead!

And, uhhh… investing your isk for long term trends.

My character was a baby when this thread was started!

1 Like

Well, when you have a kid if your own just make sure you update this thread and when your kids old enough they can carry in tradition and bring it back

From what I can gather in the limited information about you and your preferences in the post…

I would suggest looking for investments such as Extractors and Hypercores. This will introduce you to the methods used to generate wealth with the systems CCP designs to boost PLEX buyers’ profits in-game. I’ll outline the system for you, and you will understand if you are smart.

Look for 50% off deals in the New Eden Store. Look for market swings on this item over the next two-month period. You can figure out what’s going on if you look into the items and the reasons why the sales between the Website store and New Eden Store make PLEX buyers using Visa twice as rich if they do it right. But YOU instead take advantage of the market swing only in-game. CCP just wants to sell plex and doesnt really have an economist to do it purpose but who knows?. CCP has the greatest effects on the markets with store sales and plex sales. Good luck. I’ve known people who make 30% or more on a trillion ISK investment in a few months. (btw, if you made the money once, you can do it again) Buy into weakness, sell into strength.

One day I hope we all return to making money in game using in game methods. All this other stuff is not playing eve. its just understanding the effects of IRL money on the game. Eve’s economy can hardy even be called player-driven anymore. Its driven by Visa.