Best Way To Upgrade Skills for Incursions

It is my understanding that the scout sites have such a poor isk efficiency that they aren’t worth the effort. So, you might be better off running 3 frigs in the abyss. However, if you’re dead set on doing scouts, I’d recommend:

• Try to improve your execution. Controlling 3 active boxers might seem daunting at first, but it gets significantly easier with a good setup and some practice. So, try to organize your huds in a way that minimizes mouse travel time, learn your hotkeys, and practice.
  • Scout sites are primarily composed of frigates and cruisers. So a vindicator is certainly a viable choice for handling all those frigs. It can also do some damage against the cruisers that like to close range. That being said, some of the cruiser sized rats like to keep their distance, so you’ll probably want something with more range for them, like a Pulse Nightmare or a Paladin. And then I would suggest using the third character to shore up whatever your weakness is (i.e. slow to kill frigs? add another vindi).

I also really like using Kuroro Lucilfer’s autohotkey script to tile windowed clients on a 4k display. So, you might want to check that out.

BTW, it looks like you password protected your skill sheets.