Bittervet looking to be convinced to come back (No Blocs)

Hi Zee,

You might be interested in Fweddit. Much like you, we have tried the null bloc and we didn’t like it at all and now doing our own sort of PvP in both low and null. In Fweddit, the concentration of old farts over 35 are so much that I have called it a retirement home many times.

Even if you won’t join in the end, feel free to join our Discord and hang out with us in our public fleets!

Afternoon Zee,

Glad you’re thinking about coming back to the game. It’s always a fair commitment - something I have recently done myself. I’ve been playing on and off since 2004 and also like building up a corp and making it a good group of people.

My corp lives in a C3 wh with a null sec static. We live there with three other corps in a small alliance. We have a general principal of no politics and fun at the heart of what we do. Having come back to the game I am rebuilding my corp, it has a rich history and was once seen as the elite group within the alliance. Our members were the go-to people if you needed to call in capitals or you needed someone to get the logistics going etc.

We’re now much much smaller - We have about 5 active but I will build that up. The alliance is mostly EU tz but I would like to build a US wing of around 15 good guys (I have one friendly Canadian so far but he mostly plays EU tz). Alongside this I need to put in place a good system for members to make their own isk as well as build a sustainable way for the corp to make isk so that it can provide ships/ammo structures for members.

If you’re interested in a chat perhaps we can jump on comms together at some point and see if we match up?

Thanks

Kal

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.