Black Project - Open Positions

(LadyOfWrath) #1

I have a few positions currently open within our Black Project which need to be filled by the end of the year. Some of these requires you to move into my corp and some do not. If you know anyone who would fill this role refer them to me and as long as they perform well for 90 days you get a bonus.

1.) Diplomat - Position Filled
Will handle all alliance level and corporation level discussions to broker agreements for the Black Project. Requires a character to join my corporation, high visibility, ability to communicate fluently in English. Position comes with a salary and shares of the project.

2.) PVP Video Designer - Outsourced
Please have some prior work to show. Will be paid per video approved by the board. May decide to take payment in ISK or project stock, whichever he/she prefers. Doesn’t require a character in corporation. Must attend bi-weekly meeting if able.

3.) Graphic/Cartoon Artist
Please have some prior work to show. Will be paid per submission approved by the board. May decide to take payment in ISK or project stock, whichever he/she prefers. Doesn’t require a character in corporation. Must attend bi-weekly meeting is able.

4.) Dedicated PVP Streamers
I am looking for streamers to fund to help the project out. Talk to me, agree to a few things, and get funded! I am looking for advertising here.

5.) Multi-account industrialists
If you want to get involved in a massive project and be ready to rake is some serious ISK get with me. You will need a minimum of 4 accounts or have a friend with a few to get going. Average weekly play time should be around 20 hours. No this doesn’t involve Rorqual cancer. You will only need around 500m ISK to get started.

6.) Spread Sheet Wizard (Comes with hat) - Position Filled
Looking for someone to manage some accounting for the project. Will be paid salary with stock options.

If you are interested in any of the above positions reach out to me directly.

(LadyOfWrath) #2

All positions are still open at this time.

(LadyOfWrath) #3

Still looking

(LadyOfWrath) #4

Positions still open. Picked up one industrialists for the project, but still looking for more people.

(LadyOfWrath) #5

Still looking for a few good people.

(LadyOfWrath) #6

Still looking.

(LadyOfWrath) #7

Still looking for people

(LadyOfWrath) #8

Positions still available

(LadyOfWrath) #9

Still looking for some good people

(LadyOfWrath) #10

Still looking for people.