Black Record

Just… be careful. Summoning the Huffy Bunny spirit is only for experienced spirit wranglers and should not be attempted without grenades and suitable Cyberknight offerings.

2 Likes

Oh i never summon, i just hug. :smiley: I like to hug all sorts of bunnies, even the ones that only has the ears,corset and a fluffy tail and works in certain establishments :grin:

1 Like

… I do not do the ears or tail.

1 Like

Ofcorse not Miz, i did not expect you too :D. I know you are more of a oily man in a loincloth kinda a gal, with urns if it’s really a fun session…

1 Like

I have a new fantasy…

2 Likes

Something is going to die and it’s not going to be pretty.

3 Likes

Mr. Nauplius, just after how many hours of watching did you see anything about Achura… “magic”… in there?

Ms. Jenneth, could you please post some more gibberish long-playing records so all the crazies could keep watching them for days instead of flying?

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. It is something I have said often; something I said whenever some enemy taunted me to undock my inferior ship again his superior one, for “is your Red God not strong enough?” But thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God: God does not answer to the demands of his creations; he need not prove himself to us.

Until now. Now, I must tempt the Lord my God, and he must answer.

The interpretation of Aria’s record is inescapable. Sometime, somewhere, she and I were lovers, even partners in some plan I had to convert the Achuran people to the Amarr Faith through their Elders. Then she rebelled, and in this unholy magickal rite, she bound (and reversed) our fates under the stars, drawing away my great light into her shriveling void, my old life and hers being erased not only in memory but in matter itself, down to the very missions in Saisio III that I had built. All that remains of that life is this record — this “anchor” — and the strange bond that exists between Aria and me to this day, despite the attempts by so many pilots to break it, a bond so strong that I let it destroy my own marriage.

And so I must tempt the Lord my God: he must answer whether these things be not true. He will not answer without an offering, and as blood did seal Aria’s curse, so shall blood reveal the truth of it. Clytoneus — brother — reactivate your Omega license. You have a freighter to pilot, and we have Enormous Freight Containers to stuff.

1 Like

Well, I’m sure nobody could’ve seen this coming.

2 Likes

Hahahaaaah. Hahahahhaaaaaaah! Oh Spirits below, this is just… you have to laugh, or all that’d be left would be too tragic to even deal with.

How many times now? How many times must the sane of New Eden advocate reason and stop. poking. the. psycho. clown?

Aria, this bloodshed that is coming? This ■■■■ is on you and your lying, deceitful arse, and your pathetic failure at manipulation. You well and truly are worse than the clown in the end, because you should fuckin’ know better by now.

1 Like

I thought you had a better understanding of ritual than this Mr. Nauplius.

Never is the quantity of a ritualistic ingredient a substitute for its significance. Far more important than the volume of blood is Who’s blood. Consider the binding; the supposed Miss Jenneth uses a comparatively small measure.

Do you really think you can break this spell by simply spilling more blood? If that was the case why wouldn’t it have been broken already, after all your previous efforts? I’m afraid your propensity to think big has left you unable to realise that the solution can be found in something small.

If a binding of two people is performed with the blood of one, then it seems fairly obvious to me that the breaking should be performed with the blood of the other.

If, as you believe, you are bound with Miss Jenneth’s blood, then I would suggest attempting to break free with your blood.

1 Like

You misunderstand. I do not now attempt to break Aria’s spell; I do not even yet know whether such a thing is possible.

What I will ask is that the Red God tell me if I am wrong; that my life is not a lie and that he wishes me to continue glorifying him in the destruction of the Wicked.

What exactly would constitute an answer?

1 Like

I shall tempt the Lord my God, and I shall demand no ambiguity should God call me to stay on the Red Path.

There are no words. This backfired. Horribly.

1 Like

Sooo…

Bold emphasis mine.

How exactly are you going to define an unambiguous answer from a God that, by your own teachings, will not answer you?

1 Like

He will answer one who offers him one million slaves in return.

How do you know?

If “God does not explain himself to his creations”, then how are you sure of what he will and will not respond to?

2 Likes

I have an idea, he can dress in copper armour. Climb a tall hill or mountain and shout his demands for an answer towards the heavens. :smile:

1 Like

With a robe in scarlet, a replica Avetat upon my head and a replica Ametat in my hand, I shall watch the explosions of Enormous Freight Containers — stuffed Enormous Freight Containers — and tempt the Lord my God thus: “God, am I not your Prophet? Have I not glorified you in the destruction of millions of slaves? Then make clear answer now, if the curse of Aria Jenneth be not true.”