Blasters question for PVE

I am now using blasters in lvl 4 mission and I got to say they are a “blast”, but what NPC group gives a blaster fit the most problems, I know Guristas do with all that jamming, and probably blood raiders I could see nueting you out and tracking sensor blocks, as far as that what has been troublesome for you using blasters.

I am using T-1 blasters Antimatter/Iron mostly.
Using a vindicator T-2 fit.

1 Like

Anything that stays out of range really, they are the best for damage and tracking out of all the turrets but worst range.

1 Like

Thanks, can’t wait till I get T-2 null for bit of range.

1 Like

put a faction webs (two at least) on the vindi. And a good propmod (I’d say 500mn deadspace because no cap loss when off). Maybe MJD too.

Look out for nuets for sure. Missile ships will usally be the ones keeping range on ya. If you know your are going into a heavy missile fight I would have a rail gun setup handy or it can turn into a lot of chasing.

Sometimes vs omni damage it will be a pain to have sufficient tank to stay that close. If you dont want to bling out your ship then you may want to also use a range setup for facing omni damage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.