Blood Raider Ishtar build - looking for feedback

Just starting out in Blood Raider space as my corp moved. I have struggled a bit to come to terms with the EM damage but I hope this build is up to snuff. Would appreciate any feedback.

[Ishtar, Blood Raider Idea]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Armor EM Hardener II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Small Armor Repairer II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Drone Navigation Computer II
Medium Cap Battery II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Auto Targeting System I

Medium Drone Durability Enhancer I
Medium Drone Speed Augmentor I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5

Thank you.

And what is your question?

Train up to Amarr BCs and use a Prophecy?

You are kidding right? A Prophecy?

Why not. There’s no amarr HAC that has the drone dmg bonus so this is the next best thing. Of course happy to read your suggestion.

Use a shield ishtar with EM shield hardener, done. Just the Standard passive 100mn shield ishtar for ratting (even a vexor navy issue would work and would be with the same ticks for less money in a vni you do it passive Shield with EM hardener too. Just orbit the middle structure in an anomaly at 30km and go afk for next 30min

Because almost no other ship even compares to the usefulness of a Ratting Ishtar. It is about being more than merely a drone boat too.

I would think that a Ishtar would give you better Ticks. It gets a a better speed and tracking bonus for heavies, not huge but still 12.5% for both is not bad and you don’t even really need the HAC skill to anything more than 1 to get most of he benefits.

Edit
If you compared to the fit from this post NVI work horse it gets the extra speed and tank from the Rigs, and tracking from the Omni over the VNI as well as the 12.5 of the Hull. + DPS from 4th DDA.

As for the Fit.

This gets more tank and DPS while still being cap stable. (the faction mod is sub 1mil)

[Ishtar, Blood Raider Idea]

True Sansha Energized EM Membrane
Medium Armor Repairer II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Drone Navigation Computer II
Medium Cap Battery II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Auto Targeting System I
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Drone Durability Enhancer I
Medium Drone Speed Augmentor I

Imperial Navy Praetor x5

Running anoms in an Ishtar compared to a VNI isn’t worth it. Minimal gain for more than double the price.

It’s 0.0, there’s a good chance you’ll lose your ship at some point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.