Bomb Threat in JITA 4, with a Agenda to kill all scammers!

Alright, I will come clean this was a ammo sale’s ad as a way to create demand for Antimatter S/M/L and Tech II Drones read this post and look at my build queue for manufacturing, Invention and etc.

You will instantly get this after looking at the photo linked in the post. No, it is impossible to kill Stations the Admin told me that when I sent the message to CCP on my alt, but I wanted to milk this to see how many people would jump on this band wagon. I thought it would be interesting if this caused a burn JITA, the person who said that originally in JITA was a alt of mine because I was sick of scammers in JITA.

This was to gauge the reaction of the community to the possibility “JITA could be destroyed???, I am going to lose all my stuff in JITA… Oh noes”.

The Veteran players knew better as did I but I wanted to ask CCP directly about it and see if there was actually a mechanic for killing a NPC Station which spawned this idea.

NPC stations are Immortal…

If there was actually a way, I would have blown it up and said nothing, then looted the trillions of isk in items with a freighter.

It was a hoax, that I created then pretended to investigate on the forums to sell and raise the price of drones and ammo.

And I want you to know, that yes, I made a killing (ISK Wise) during that time when the prices where up and down, it destabilized the market a bit in JITA.

But, you learned a valuable lesson.