SCAMS!

scams are fine man, if someone asks about them, dont kick them out like horde, though I asked multiple times. Theres not really anything wrong with them in the game. As long as you dont take it too far. If there are some scammers here, do MSG me, id like to know your ways :slight_smile:

Send me 5 bil isk in game and I will give you a step by step instructions on how I do it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Send me 1 idea, and Iā€™ll send you two back

I actually just disbanded my corp full of scammers and all their scams are now for sale. Quick profit, grab it now for 8.5 billion isk!

Forgot to add the important keyword of firesale to your ad. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Also ā€œcorp hangar cleanoutā€ might also improve your sales figures.

1 Like

Donā€™t scam your own Alliance members?

Alongside ā€˜donā€™t undock in any ship you canā€™t afford to loseā€™ā€¦the second most important maxim of Eve isā€¦

ā€™ If it looks to good to be trueā€¦it isā€™

make a highsec corp and tax it, never give anything in return

1 Like

Send me a billion isk and weā€™ll see how much you like scams.

I have a cargo hold full of genuine space from Jita, with enhanced Quantum Essence Of Ganker mixed with a suffusion of Spam Plasmaā€¦all captured via neutrino and dark matter entanglement with the Higgs Boson. This one off rare treat is yours for a mere 5bn ISK. The cargo hold must never be opened though, or all the Jita space will get out and youā€™ll just have regular space instead.

1 Like

5b sent

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.