Bonus Skill Point Weekend

Hows that the opposite of Boomers?

Opposites are two things that are diffferent.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ll never see a Boomer whine or expect anything for free…

2 Likes

Lol you must be shrooming

5 Likes

I laughed out loud.

3 Likes

how exactly is the free SP not free SP?

That’s pretty dumb to lump a whole generation in the same basket. Generalities are always wrong.
But hey, if you want your mind to be as closed as a crab’s butt, it’s on you.

2 Likes

… yeah, i have never witnessed this. not once.

didn’t you all have that thing about the burning bras?

2 Likes

Those are called liberals, the descendants of whom are the same millennials and zoomers whining about safe spaces today… :wink:

1 Like

Boomers are a cohort.
Liberalism is a dogma.

Don’t show your trailer park ignorance. It’s not becoming.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yeah no… thinking back just about the only notable things boomers did was smoke pot, burn bras, spread communism and raise the people you’re complaining about. stellar contributions if I must say so. And now all they do is complain about not getting enough SS when they decided not to prepare any real savings.

1 Like

CCP ran out of ideas to keep people logging in years ago. Cause this is nothing new.

1 Like

So it is 3 days consecutive login days. But I have only 2 days in weekend, friday is still working day. I will not get to final rewards! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

CCP tossing bread crumbs out of desperation. CCP DEVS truly does not have any talent and has destroyed the record setting work of the DEVS who truly made EVE great. Everything Rattati has worked on has failed but Hilmar has been the reason for 2 summer of rage mass un-subs pissed off customers. Remember CCP HTFP video, yea those guys lost there job afteer the first summer of rage. How many CCP DEVS will be without jobs over summer of rage 2.0?

1 Like

I don’t think you puts enought devs word in your post

2 Likes

Careful or he’ll exchange that for “big blob alliances”

2 Likes

if you are logging anyway to play why would you complain at free skill points

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.