Bonus Skill Point Week

So I just had this little pop up on my screen when i logged in and it says i can claim my ‘reward’ at the character selection screen. But i dont see anything on the character selection screen.

Has anybody else had this pop up?

2 Likes

wtf are they doing?
this is pretty much a P2W giveaway for subbing.
Alpha? want free SP? Just go Omega and we’ll give you a bunch of extra SP for it!
How about (almost) free MCT! We got that too!!

4 Likes

Come back after DT.

You will see a Tab at the bottom of the Character Selection Screen. You click on the items and drag them on top of your character, and a pop up should double check you are happy with the selection. Then you apply the skill points in game.

ok it appears the skill points are automatically added to each of your characters as you log on to it.

I checked this with my other two characters on my account and my steam account character.

but oddly the primary character got nothing!

1 Like

Wait, so this event only for new characters or what?

not sure, the other two characters on my account are from 2004, but under 2mil SP

1 Like

Are you sure these SP are new and related to event? AFAIK, every event starts after DT during which server is getting update. After all, you must redeem any gifts, as always.

1 Like

I had 25k unallocated SP on my secondary character, but I don’t think they’re related to this Bonus Skill Points Week.

It’s basically a giveaway that will probably help retention. Also, P2W means pay to win. This is a giveaway. It’s G2W

2 Likes

It’s called Marketing and Promotions. They are designed to increase sales and profit, and therefore make a business more sustainable.

+1 CCP

And thanks for the free skillpoints :parrotwave4:

8 Likes

Censured

The amount and event seem abit much on the xp front honestly…

Censured

4 Likes

Training Sentry Drone V and then Heavy Drone V on an Omega. Would’ve taken 44+ days. Now, I should be done in a week or so.

Whatever the reason, motivation, or business model involved, I will force myself to redeem these gifts for the betterment of Evekind.

Thank you, thank you very much…(Elvis has left the building).

2 Likes

Apparently it works…

You aren’t going to win as alpha so cant call it pay to win

1 Like

If training skill points is “winning” then Omegas win by not playing at all.

2 Likes

nope, it appears to be like all other free daily item event.

it appears for some reason all my other characters had free skills that hadn’t been allocated. have no idea from what…

I may have jumps the gun on the event by 6 hours.

1 Like