Skill Week started today

Along with the daily ‘Skilling Spree’ event, apparently todays downtime began the usual ‘Log in for Skills Week’ with the daily awards of SP, Cerebral accelerators, etc.

Am I totally missing whatever service they are using to announce these things these days? Discord or Reddit or something? Or is CCP just pushing everything they can out the door without any advance notice?

(Edit: Launcher/blog notification was put up about 30 mins after I posted this. Blog refers to 8 days/200,000 SP for Alphas, claim list shows 7 days 175,000 SP. Omegas also appear to be 25,000 short of the claimed 650,000 SP.)

1 Like

Well, sounds as the Omega accounts now are in an historic low.

1 Like

It’s in the launcher.

Yeah this was out of the blue, and kinda disappointing. I like free skill points, but the timing on this lends to no Crimson Harvest event… which would be really disappointing.

2 Likes

C.H.A.O.S.

Awesome much needed skill points received 285,000 sp today keep it up ccp. now have bowhead at lvl 5. Hmmm tasty. xD

1 Like

This.

What if I don’t want to log in now because I resent the insinuation that my time and attention can be so cheaply bought, huh? HUH?

2 Likes

@CCP_Falcon:

Why are we missing 1 day of the campaign? Today is the 16th October, isn’t it?!

1 Like

Its October, I hope we still get a holiday event.
We didnt get the Easter event. Itll blow if we dont get the Crimson Harvest event too…

1 Like

We won’t, the CSM minutes stated all the events people are working on TrigVasion stuff.

1 Like

Hope that helped.

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

Can I petition CCP not to mess with the launcher this period? Only yesterday I was able to log-in again after last Monday’s launcher patch. It required an elaborate proces of deleting EVE-folders, lengthy re-downloads and whatnot.

This was the second time in a month’s time it happened after a launcher update.

The Mac forums are full of people reporting log-in inabilities, or if they can now (like me) an unplayable game.
The daily skilling spree is a no-no for me as a result, which is bad enough, and I would hate to lose the daily log-in rewards as well.

1 Like

Stop whining.

Nope, it didnt help, i logged in today (16th October) and the campaign window shows only 7 days, its missing 1 day. Read please the OP above:

The campaign only includes 7 days of rewards. it’s 8 days long so if you accidentally miss a day you can still get all 7 days of rewards.

That said, the tears will flow on the 9th day with stories about how CCP is a monstrosity because they couldn’t long in for 2 days because of RL and their 14 starving kids etc etc etc.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’ve hurt your feelings.

OK that makes sense but in this case we dont get 650K/200K SP according to DevBlog. The infos are incorrect.

1 Like

Correct, it looks as though either someone can’t count or one department misunderstood the information of another.

2 Likes

Just like last time.