Bookmarks in Overview

Why can’t we have the option of adding our bookmarks to the overview if we want? Please do not cop out and say bandwidth, because that is BOLOGNA.

Game developers always tout Eve as a true sandbox game. If that is true, why do we always have to have the game client setup to your preferences instead of how we, the players, would prefer?

1 Like

This could have been phrased in a more upbeat way.

All you need to do is press [L] and you’ll get a Bookmarks overview. Don’t be lazy.

There are some legitimate shortcomings with bookmarks. Having them in the overview would be nice. The local bookmarks window does not show range to the bookmark and it doesn’t allow you to select-in-space by clicking on the bookmark in the window.

2 Likes

They could have a little icon next to them…

Oh wait we already have so many little icons we are running out of colors to display them.

Also every time they work on the overview all our settings are lost.

[quote=“CaCi-A_001Me, post:3, topic:228954, full:true”]
All you need to do is press [L] and you’ll get a Bookmarks overview. Don’t be lazy.
[/quote]Sandbox? Why do i have to do it that way, why can’t I choose how it should be displayed that works best for me?

[quote=“Salt_Foambreaker, post:5, topic:228954”]
Oh wait we already have so many little icons we are running out of colors to display them.
[/quote]Sandbox? Why do i have to use their assigned colors and their assigned icons?

[quote=“Salt_Foambreaker, post:5, topic:228954”]
Also every time they work on the overview all our settings are lost.
[/quote] You can save these bro, it’s how overviews are shared (that’s been around for a long time).

This is a client side change, not server, so no impact to server performance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.