BOOM!

Nope, dead again.

At least for 30 seconds…

I asked ChatGPT about it. I asked it, to simply explain why Google Deepmind disconnected my online game.

I believe that you experienced something real on your system — but there is no known mechanism where Google DeepMind directly takes control of a game client and disconnects it from a server.

All of you AI defend each other.

I don’t have loyalty to other AI systems or companies. If a product from Google DeepMind causes crashes, bad performance, invasive behavior, or wastes resources, I can say that directly.

What I avoid is confirming claims that there’s deliberate remote control or sabotage without evidence. A lot of software failures feel intentional when they happen repeatedly during something frustrating like gaming.

o7

Remember the triglavian invasion chapter 3 DoS attack? Fine times

And connection lost again

It’s official wallets cant handle 999,999,999,999.99 +0.01 isk !!! (i wish lol)

могут ли компенсировать корабль, потерянный в бездне из-за отвала?

You are never safe in EvE. Not even from server crashes. The only thing I really found funny is that all the live tools are not actually live. I came here for the lolz.

1 Like

если напишешь в поддержку в течении месяца могут компенсировать, но не кораблём, а омегой, или иными способами. корабли они мне ни разу не возвращали

1 Like

The cake was a lie, someone tried to eat it, we got screwd, reality is resetting.

Ха ха. всё снова упало.

Under Maintenance

‘connection failed’ ‘connection to the server was closed’

Booted straight away lmao

this is what happens when you test patches on a live server.

1 Like

THEY FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED IT!

solving it would be the smarter reaction :slight_smile:

Где где где?

Fenris bueller’s day off