[BosAc] Proclamation of Avalon

That’s definitely not “Amarr-style”, unless you are trying to insult whole Amarr Empire. And with the amount of tirades you have expressed today in NeoCom channel counterpart of these boards in front of everyone’s eyes, togehter with the history of your public lies about other persons, yours truly included, I can make a bold statement that you lack any sort of sensical credibility to judge anyones’s treaty-capability.

Leave him alone.

Impressive, you worked it out.

Now, while this is true, it does not render them incapable of negotiating. (Source: personal experience.) You can strike a deal with a gang or a renegade clan, and they can hold to it. There’s honor among thieves, and where there isn’t there is the fact that breaking deals runs you out of people willing to make them with you.

Their PR needs work. The whole “totally legitimate” and “we’re the good guys here” and “please ignore the part where we allied with the protrigs” and “assassination does not count as treason if the governor is an asshole”(1) is transparent enough to be embarrassing. But it’s the curse of MH that all the major gangs there have high horses; think of Angels trying to make Skarkon an independent Angel planet, think of Krullefor trying to pass their merc work to Efrit in Skarkon as somehow making their thuggery legitimate?

(1) I wish.

The problem I was alluding to is far simpler; someone who, in a deal sees gain without cost cannot be trusted to pay when the time comes.

1. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m paranoid.
  2. My exact words were:

Which is more commentary on your delivery and phrasing than accusation.
3. Which was also the intent behind

In conclusion, I am critiquing you specifically in your efforts at explaining your position, although without @Attn_Thaddeus_Reynolds’ input I might actually be feeling the way your words would lead one to believe.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.