Botters ruining the game for all of us and CCP does not seem to care at all

For elite pirate tags the market is too thin and prices swing wildly when either a ratter cashes in loot or LP farmers buy tags.

A good example is a third suspected bot was filled for a large amount of Dark Blood Bronze Tags about a week ago. I have pump and dumped this character a few times now for other tags. Either the human fears losses or its script does take into account entry prices. They are stuck with many tags at about 20x the long run going price and will be holding onto them for years.

Perfectly normal, when multi boxing with hulks/covs. You keep your mining ships at range of your orca so you can unload into your fleet hanger. They fill up pretty fast.

Well, I hate to put any support behind them but I am sure if you asked nicely, pay a fee and supply some ships and mods that the code would probably…ehm, enjoy helping you since this “bot” bothers you and others, CCP added their own bots in the form of locust fleets that strip bare asteroid belts and people call it content, funny how people get feathers ruffled.

The difference there is that no other players are benefiting from those npc “bots” activities, so no one (well… hardly anyone) feels hard done by with that.

There are differences between the term bots , illegal and unauthorized electronic computer program , and npc “bots” activities.

Some of the NPC “bots” activities including mining and hauling the ore and minerals, which , when attacked, can lead to 200m and more worth of loot.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that this can be a lucrative venture.

The other term definition has to do with authority and the legal aspect of copyright protected programs.
Perhaps CCP has the right to seize the perpetrator to compensate for damages.
I believe their right currently is in the line of forfeiture, and that it is better not to mention this on these forums to keep the communication out of conflicting ideas and interest as much as possible.
Additionally, I am sure that this is better for everyone to get along.

Yes, that’s what I just said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: maybe you should be talking to the guy I was responding to? :wink:

That’s also what I said.

Yes, but I said it 1st & then you said it back to me.

Why parrot someones own sentiments back at them with a different arrangement of words, it doesn’t accomplish anything.

Unless you’re a bot of course, bots tend to work that way :smirk:

If you say so. I however am working on it in court.
The coercion of variable does not do me or other any good.
Not to blame you for anything or discredit you.
However, you would not be the last to try to make me seem like a bot.

I see, a troll-bot then :face_with_raised_eyebrow: blocked you are then (through the medium of me ignoring you if nothing else), ta ta :smirk:

good for you