Bovril bOREers Mining Co-op - Shoot Rocks. Mine Blood

Hello, fellow capsuleers!

My name is Alice Adraer and I am the lead recruiter for Bovril. We’re currently looking to bolster our roster with bright and energetic capsuleers.

About us:
We’re an active and welcoming industrial & PVP corporation.

Bovril has always been an industrial corporation who doesn’t stand down when faced with aggression. We don’t stand idly by while reds run amok in our systems, and we meet all confrontation head on. We’re an industry focused, active PVP corporation who enjoys building the ships we blow up.

We are a part of Goonswarm Federation and we are based out of Delve, a region in the south-western part of null sec space.

What we do:
:black_small_square: Moon and anomaly mining operations.
:black_small_square: Manufacture.
:black_small_square: Ratting.
:black_small_square: Small, medium, and large scale PVP.
:black_small_square: Black Ops (Blops).
:black_small_square: SOV defense.
:black_small_square: Structure bashes.

What we offer:
-A fun, and stable corporation, with no drama.
-Strong leadership with a wide array of skills and abilities.
-Buyback. We have a buyback program where you can sell ore, modules, ships, salvage, corpses, and almost anything you can produce in Eve.
-Comms. We offer Discord for mobile and text chat, and use Mumble for voice.
-Ship Replacement Program (SRP), our alliance offers a comprehensive ship replacement program.
-Community: Bovril is, at it’s core, a group of friends playing Eve together. Comms are active, fun, and classy (for the most part :wink:, haha). We work together to build our infrastructure and maintain the backbone that allows all of our members to enjoy Eve as they see fit.
-NullSec: We have ratting, exploration, moon and anomaly mining, planetary interaction, and a full industrial capital system with access to good local markets.

What we are looking for

:black_small_square: 10m SP minimum. May be waived for qualified pilots or those sponsored by current Bovril members.

:black_small_square: A positive, friendly, and mature attitude.

:black_small_square: Active pilots who utilize voice comms, forums, and our discord regularly and who contribute to our community.

:black_small_square: Participation in corp/alliance events and PVP.

Contact information:

Recruiters:

Thanks for reading. If you’re interested in speaking with us further, please do contact us. Fly Safe.

New to game and very much interested. In RL am a Dad and Mate of Cargo/Pass ferry. As such, life is hectic … Only I can offer in return for lowbie specs is being a supportive team player along with some corny ‘dad’ jokes. Hope that’s enough. Cheers.

Toss me a mail in game so we can chat. I’m sure we can help you get acquainted.

We’re still recruiting pilots!

How active are you before down time, round 0700 eve till down time ?

That’s our EU time, it’ll be a little quieter then, but our coalition is quite active during it, so there is plenty to do.

Boop! Looking for more Indy & PVP guys right now. Things are fun and heating up for us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.