Breacher Solo Pvp help

I am looking for some opinions on this breacher fit, as it is the first one that i am planning on buying in large quantities to try to get better at solo pvp, opinions please?
[Breacher, low sec solo pvp]

Ballistic Control System II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Ballistic Control System II

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
J5b Enduring Warp Scrambler
Medium Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 50

‘Arbalest’ Rocket Launcher I, Caldari Navy Inferno Rocket

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
Small EM Shield Reinforcer I

Hobgoblin I x2

Hey mate

That fit looks fine by me . The thing is that Breacher is good against ships like atrons by my experience , when you are up like against a Comet it will kill you most of the times just due to the dps and tank it can have . Another thing when up against Slicers or kitty ships you will have a hard time . But i say you should give it a try. For future get t2 rocket launchers they help a lot and get t2 drones will also help a lot . But a very good piloted breacher can be a lot of fun.

fit looks similar to this ; check him out on utube , there’s lot of good small ship pvp videos …

Get rid of these and replace them with the Compact versions.
Should free up enough CPU for you to remove a CPU rig and replace it with a tank rig (another Shield EM or Thermal would be my choice).

I’m not sure the benefit you get from 2x BCS is worth losing the tank by removing a DCU II. Breachers are already pretty squish, and you’ll with a dual tank rep fit, a DCU benefits both Armor and Shield reps (plus makes your hull a bit beefier so you can bleed without popping instantly).

Thank you all for the advice, went to tama earlier to test the fit, died (of course). Was fighting a rifter on the in gate to a novice, he was barely touching me. I forgot I was active tank fit, realized it, heated my aar, started bleeding to structure So I chugged a heated shield booster, he was quickly losing armor. Then a Merlin showed up and completely melted me to the floor, as well as finishing off the Rifter.

Yes yes, Blights Wretch is an amazing dude. He actually has some immense skill. Other youtubers like Lasker Emanuel are good too, but Lasker uses MG and HG implants with all of his fits, usually either Crystals, Nirvanas or Asklepians.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.