Breaking: DammFam Refinery Attacked

Oooook then.

Yeah, that’s the kind of empty response I expected. Don’t you dare critically think about what you’re saying, you might wind up criticizing your owners.

It’s the kind of empty response you deserve.

laughs

Mmhm. Keep on running away then.

That’s real cute.

So I’ve thought about what you have said and you’re right. Those kids are responsible adults and able to think for themselves. The are not at all influenced by their terrorist parents and deserve to die too. They have critically and thoughtfully chosen the path they have taken.

Thanks for helping me think clearly arrendis, you absolute barbarian

laughs

And that will be the end of this vapid exchange. Have a nice day.

I’m glad you’ve chosen to show everyone what a venal, needlessly cruel individual you are, and what an inhumane, monstrous system you support.

Thank you for demonstrating why even U’K stands on firmer moral ground than you or your Empress.

4 Likes

reineryfinalpic
[VIDEO FEED - CLICK IMAGE TO LAUNCH]

We report our news coverage to confirm that the DammFam refinery has been lost in our news broadcast related to the situation yesterday.

Our live action crew were in vicinity on the day in the lead up to the action.

This concludes our live coverage on the siege of the DammFam refinery in Frarn.

2 Likes

Ushra’Khan is not considered a terrorist organisation by the Tribal Council.
In contrast, Provists are considered terrorists by the Chief Executive Panel.
Thus the label of terrorist is applied more easily to you, than to them.

Additionally, U’K does what it thinks is best for the Matari people as a whole. That makes them vigilantes, yes, but at the very least it makes them useful ones, because there is functionally no difference between U’K protecting Republic systems from the predation of Amarrians and Triglavians, nor do I really see an issue with them protecting Minmatar capsuleers from lawless pirates. What I do see an issue with is the notion that Capsuleers would be allowed to wage war within High Security space, within the Republic’s borders, solely because they paid off some CONCORD bureaucrat. What I also see an issue with is the notion that I would not be allowed to help with the defence of the station because of some arbitrary ruling about war eligibility.

No.

It saddens me to hear that a capsuleer made off with a container. If I had been aware that these contracts were open to everyone, I would have advised you to only make them available to Capsuleers from the Seven Tribes.

4 Likes

What Tribal Council considers doesn’t care me, really.
Isn’t though U’K themselves were openly defining some of their missions as terror?
And don’t have they actual motto of “Fear the Tribes?”…
Don’t as well they position themselves as “Freedom fighters”, which is practically a (and in most cases as well legally) synonym of “Terrorist”? With already criminal subtext attached to it…

Now that’s already going into levels of insanity. First of all, because I never had Honor of being member of CPD, second, because CPD acually didn’t do anything terror-related, and third, tossing back labels back from those who earned them factually to those who have no real connection seems at least childish.

Besides, while the label of “Terrorist” by itself doesn’t mean retaliation, but being a “criminal terrorist”, as terror is somewhat accepted tactics among less than professional military circles, as a “poor man’s war”, which for me looks as absolute unprofitable embezzlement.

In that regard calling a professional officer as a terrorist sort of amateur looks just unacceptably immature.

Does it look like I care what U’K actually think?

In the Republic/Empire conflict the Republic side looks more like Triglavians, because the current war is a war of aggression of Republic against Empire.

As for the ruling about war eligibility, I cannot comment, as I have little exposure to these rules.

Based on your leaked speeches from last Union Day I doubt you care about the considerations of the CEP either.

I believe that their exact phrase is “Ushra’Khan is not the shield of the Minmatar people. Ushra’Khan is the sword of the Minmatar people”. I would argue that both of those roles are already fulfilled by the Republic fleet, and that all Matari ought to be listening to what their clan chiefs and tribal chiefs are saying, rather than running amok.

If they do I have never heard it, and I was a member for almost two years. Regardless the only people who can speak for the tribes with authority are the chieftains and their chosen spokesperson.

If you start randomly slapping the label of terrorist onto everyone who fought for the freedom of their people you’d have to revise an awful lot of Caldari history books about the secession war.

Firstly, the fact that you would consider it an honour tells more about you than you think. Secondly, the Provists illegally took control of a Caldari Megacorporation, then of the State, and then proceeded to use the apparatus of the State itself to force Megacorporations who disagreed with this illegal take-over to comply or face financial ruin. Lastly, they chucked the Caldari Navy at the Federation as a publicity stunt to prop up the regime.

Terrorist, criminal, rebel, apostate. All useless slurs thrown around by people who waste time on speaking with their mouths instead of their guns.

If I want to see unacceptable immaturity unbecoming of an officer I could simply refer to anything I’ve seen you post over the past two years. Militia ranks don’t confer any authority over the chain of command of any of the four navies.

If you don’t care to learn how they think then how will you throw low-effort insults at them correctly?

The Empire attacking us first is a well-documented historical fact and the conflict is unlikely to end until every last person they abducted during those centuries of occupation has been returned to us.

2 Likes

Did a just tribal want to try to understand Caldari and failed at that? How cute. Next.

“Our mission: disrupt, damage, destroy all things AMARR” - are you going to deny that?

It has been an ongoing terrorist motto among many republican pilots. I am mistaken to attributing it directly to U’K only, and for this I bring my apologies.

In that regard, though, still anyone who uses this motto can be officially named a ‘terrorist’.
Just as those who support a Republic regime crimes like murder of Prisoners of War. For now it only reaches me as rumors, and I am completely not sure about the status of POWs in Republic, yet some people told me it is even worse than in Federation! (Which looks for me not very believable, considering I don’t know what could be worse that Gallentean treatment of POWs), yet I did get confirmation from Minmatar pilots that many POWs are just killed - and that is just… yes. Could place marks of “Terrorist” on those who support these practises.

“Freedom fighter” means terrorist. I didn’t claim we didn’t have terrorists. In our State there are terrorists called “Brothers of Freedom”, but we keep them under carpet and punch them with boots whenever they try to peek out.

Secession war as well wasn’t a “fight for freedom”, despite allegedly “terrorist” group of Templis Dragonaurs have allegedly escalated it by successful elimination of Gallentean occupant underwater city on Caldari Prime. While that act for sure was an act of terror, Templis Dragonaurs don’t represent Caldari authorities, nor follow orders of Caldari authorities, and war of seccession was a fight against gallente invaders who went war against us after we declared our independence. It was a war against gallente invasion. Declaration of secession came first. Gallente war came next - declared by Gallente against us, not us “fighting for freedom from Gallentes”.

So please go buy yourself a history book.

As a Caldari, I toss only slurs that are applicable factually.
Terrorist: a person who is conducting (or threatening) of military operation with a goal of inflicting fear instead of objective goals. (As a slur has a meaning of embezzler and amateur paramilitary force).
Criminal: one who have purposedly violated a criminal law where it is applicable and either admitted that personally or was admitted guilty by a court of law.
Rebel: a person who illegally raise weapons against a legal authority.
Apostate: I am not sure I have ever used this word.

In either way, my guns are always where my mouth is. I fight for the State, hunt down and exterminate all those who dare to come to us with violent intentions.

I am Caldari, thoughts of others is not my concern, their words and actions are.

Seven hundreds years ago. Empire won that war. That is indeed a well-known historical fact.
Then there was a Minmatar Rebellion, Minmatars started it. Minmatars won it. And that is a historial fact as well.
Then current war was started again by Minmatars, it is a war of brutal aggression against civilized and lawful nation.

As for the claims of “abducted” persons from the first invasion, that is just ridiculous. Imperial laws keep slaves for about 9 generation, after which they are elevated into proper citizens of Empire. Approximate child birth age is 20-40 years. So, lets take average 30 years, that will mean that the people of Minamtar descent who are currently slaves were enslaved in not further than 300 years in the past - which is 400 years after the initial conflict.

Imperial enslaving rules imply that slaves are captured as either POWs during military conflicts or for committing crimes against Empire.

It means that these slaves you want to kidnap and free from Empire are nothing but criminals and descendants of criminals, not “abducted” people.

1 Like

I understood it perfectly, and I reiterate, based on what I have seen coming from you in the past, your loyalty to a dead dictator is stronger than your loyalty to your rightful government.

As long as the mission of the Amarr Empire remains to enslave every other ethnic group in the cluster, I see no problem with destroying their ability to wage war effectively.

Again, terrorist is simply a buzzword propagandists tack onto un-enlisted combatants that happen to be shooting in a direction the observer does not approve of. It’s use in contemporary conversation is highly subjective, to the point where it is impossible to take seriously. If a cell of partisans on a Caldari world stuck in Pochven were to sabotage a Triglavian facility, it’d be “Oh, our brave resistance fighters did something good”. It’s about as useful as me calling an Amarrian a zealot. Literally no one in the cluster would be surprised to meet a religious Amarrian.

As for prisoners of war, that varies from clan to clan. My clan considers death in battle to be a good thing, and consequently we do not utilise escape pods. By the same metric, we do not deny our enemies a proper death by taking them prisoner either. Other clans have different opinions or beliefs, and thus handle that matter differently. I do not judge them for that because it is not my place to do so. What I do have a problem with is warriors who target civilians.

I am glad that we agree that there is fundamentally no difference then, since the Federation continuously accused senior Caldari officials of sedition, rabble-rousing and terrorism in much the same manner as the Amarrians accuse us of apostasy, rebellion and terrorism. In both cases the larger empire was the aggressor.

If that is the definition you go by, Ushra’Khan would not fit into it, because every operation I have seen them conduct, or have been a part of myself, was entirely oriented around achieving an objective.

I see no legal entities levelling accusations against Ushra’Khan.

These two are simply the standard go-to’s most Amarrians default to after “terrorist”.

Which is exactly what Ushra’Khan does nowadays, with the exception being that they do it on behalf of the Republic.

They started the war when they invaded Matar, and it is not going to end until every last person they stole has been freed, and every last Amarrian warship in Matari space has been shot out of the sky.

What they do is steal people from their homes and families, and infect them and their descendants with an infectious mental disease, commonly referred to as the Amarrian faith, over the course of several generations. The edict that made it mandatory to emancipate slaves after nine generations is a very recent thing, and those that get released on account of that edict are generally ■■■■■■ in the head beyond repair.

1 Like

Diana intentionally refuses to understand that wars do not end when one side claims victory, but when both sides stop fighting.

She also intentionally refuses to understand that not only did Jamyl’s edict not apply to any Minmatar in Khanid space, it also didn’t apply to any where the records demonstrating that they were descended from more than 9 generations were lost, nor those who claimed their freedom and then lost it again during the shifting terrain of the Rebellion. Finally, she refuses to understand that it was not a change in on-going policy, but rather a singular event, and slaves born today to 8th generation parents… remain slaves.

2 Likes

We are all born ignorant, but Diana works excessively hard to remain stupid. You can’t educate someone who’s demonstrated for what, about a decade now stunning unwillingness to learn anything besides State propaganda - and even then only the propaganda she agrees with.
Just ignore the stupid ■■■■■ and move on.

2 Likes

I think that simply calling them “terrorists” does not do justice to the sacrifice of these people.
We are in a war between capsuleer organizations that streches out to all of Heimatar and Metropolis. And it is bad that so many civilians are run over in the process. Being it ship or station crew.
Those people just want to make a living. They are mostly not involved in any politics. They are just working to feed their families.
It’s really alarming to see how fast DammFam is moving from a prosperity generating entity to a more military organization now. I hope those changes can be reverted in the future.

2 Likes

If you fail to comprehend what others are speaking about, that doesn’t make them stupid. Only you.

Just one more time shows your ignorance.
Nobody in sane mind would call Executor a Dictator, except obvious gallentean propagandists, who clearly fail to understand realities of Caldari management and authority.

Again ignorance. Amarr enslave people not for ethnic differences, but by religious or criminal offenses. You should be aware that Amarr doesn’t consist exclusively of True Amarr, even their Empress is not pureblood. There are Ni-Kunni, Khanid, Udorians, even pureblood Minmatar living as Citizens and not just slaves.

And surely Amarr don’t come around their neighbors, bawling in impotent rage to: “BLAAARGH LETS DESTROY ALL THINGS MINAMTAR!” They are civilized peaceful modern nation with deep culture, honor and obligations to their neighbors.

You’re speaking in terms of gallente crying kids, who toss this word mindlessly as an insult.

We toss this word against combatants who use combat operations that instill fear, which is pretty much well defined.

No, it will be just a left behind military detachment that still performs its duty. And likely will die because despite what they’re doing nobody will come to rescue them.

In other words, no laws to protect human lives and dignity.

I am not denying that the Empire was an aggressor… hundreds of years ago. Currently it’s the Republic who is aggresor.

Mindless destruction of everything Amarr?..

Is this also an open statement that U’K folllows all Imperial Laws on the territory of Amarr Empire and claims they never violated them?

Well, I am Caldari, not Amarrians, if you haven’t realized it yet somehow. Would you like to buy a NOH book on how to visually recognize different bloodlines of New Eden?

Quite open-minded position about world religions, isn’t it? I wonder what your gallentean overlords will say about it…

Well, what can I say… It’s sad that civilians have to face such fate. But I hope you agree with me that if civilians choose as an ally an entity that conducts the war - and does this by rather hateful and dirty methods, it represents even larger threat to civilians whom they are trying to protect than those whom they are protecting them from. Siding with U’K by itself is a rather bold political statement.

Retribution will come for U’K and will sweep away all those who will stay on their side, and I wish there will be no actual innocents victims.

In that light I could recommend you to denounce connections with U’K if you really wish to stay as a neutral and wholesome civilian peaceful production organization, and ask for an official recognition as so from Imperial and State executives with apologies for connection with hostile groups.

I hope that will help.

Again, ignorance. I know enough about Caldari management and authority to know that the shots there ought to be called by the CEOs of the Megacorporations, and not by a dictator with a fancy title.

Again, ignorance. Amarrians enslave people because their theology states that everyone was once united in worship of their god, and that they have been chosen to force everyone to do it again. The offence in their eyes is that other peoples exist and do not follow the Amarrian faith.

A fair number of them actually do, and the majority of those are enrolled in, or affiliated with, the 24th Imperial Crusade.

They are not peaceful, and they can not be trusted beyond having defaulted to biding their time and seeking to divide and conquer on account of having received a bloody nose from the Jove.

The main purpose of those combat operations is to make the enemy’s ships and stations explode. If your feelings were hurt by that, I am sorry you feel that way. It does not change that throwing the word terrorist around is childish and meaningless.

One man’s “abandoned military detachment” is another man’s terrorist, evidently. That is why the word is meaningless.

The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of the simple facts that you will kill and that you will be killed. This has been the fundamental core of that path of life since time immemorial. Those who disagree with it are naive. I have never felt remorse for any of the ships I shot down because both myself and the enemy were born to fight. Who would win and who would lose was simply decided when the two sides clashed. That is how the debt to the ancestors who fought to liberate us from Amarrian oppression is paid in blood. That is dignity incarnate. The only way that a warrior might bring dishonour upon oneself is by turning one’s weapons upon those who are not warriors.

The Republic can not be the aggressor as long as there are those within the highest echelons of Amarrian society who continue to plot the re-enslavement of our people. The war did not end when they were kicked out of Minmatar space. The war will end when they learn to leave us alone and give us back our people.

I would not describe it as mindless at all. The Fleet Commander calls primaries, the line members lock target and activate their modules. Same as anywhere else.

Their laws have no power in Minmatar space, beyond making for readily available toilet paper.

I co-operated with plenty of Caldari during the Triglavian Invasions, and I see no Civire or Deteis on the other side of this discussion.

If my interactions with Gallentean folks working on stations is any indication, they would probably say that any religion is totally fine until they involve enslaving everyone and systematically destroying their cultures. I believe the green kids call that “cringe”, nowadays.

As long as there’s people like Nauplius, and whichever idiot started the Floseswin war, there will be no shortage of volunteers for U’K and it will never die. Some of those volunteers might elect to walk a different path later on for personal reasons, but there will always be new ones to take their place.

Official recognition from hostile foreign powers is irrelevant.

1 Like

You are just embarassing yourself.

Still, ignorance is yours, while they do put True Amarr above other bloodlines, they don’t enslave others left and right, and even Empress is not pureblood. Hmm, I just said it second time. Do I have to say it third for a minmatar to understand?

You’re speaking about Mr. Nauplius, aren’t you?

They have been honoring all their deals with the State.
Republic, on the other hand… Coleile.

You really have no right telling that others shouldn’t be trusted, especially with stunts your Republic does.

No, it’s not.

Those who surrender are guaranteed their lives in order to achieve strategical goal without actually murdering everyone. And if you behave like a barbarian, it means nobody will surrender to you, will fight you to the death and will make sure your people will pay dearly for your offenses.

Internal politics of Empire is not your business and can’t be justification for military offenses of Republic against the Empire.

I meant indiscriminate.

I didn’t talk about Minmatar space, I was talking about Amarr laws in the space of AMARR EMPIRE, that Empire that illegal raids from Republic were sent to kidnap Imperial slaves, where Elder fleet invaded to steal people and cause mass deaths and destruction…

You don’t know what Caldari means for sure, and you don’t even realize whom you’re speaking with.

Well, your ideas about other people beliefs are “cringe” for sure.

As soon as you all will be caught and sentenced into Imperial slavery, that will make a good statement for those who will stoop down to following way of U’K.

So you’re saying we shall consider their alliance as hostile and just exterminate them as hostile agents, who support terrorists and aggressors?

Is that defense you’re “providing” to them, just putting them ahead as a meatshields in front of you, denying them concept of neutrality?