Bring back dynamic PVE events like Rogue Swarm

Some days I come home from 10-14 hours of work, and want to PvE, the game provides that for me. Some days I spend the day hunting someone, the game provides that for me.

Don’t pretend the game is only one thing, it provides a range of opportunities for people.
Some never leave a station, building and trading
Some never leave high sec, mining and PvE
Some never leave wormholes, mining and ratting, with occasional PvE
Some never leave safe systems in Null, mining and ratting
Some only bank, buying their ships and modules from those industrialists
Some only PvP regardless of sec status.

Eve was designed to be big enough for everyone, and each group provides things that the other groups need.

1 Like

Disagree strongly. Farmer trash provides nothing of value to anyone. It just sits there mindlessly farming menial tasks and watching its wallet numbers increase. If all of them ragequit and never came back the only effect anyone would notice would be that industrial players would see an increase in income now that the market is not flooded with excess farming loot.

And no matter how many times the trash flags the truth it will still be true.

do not exist, therefore your argument is invalid.

Ok hypocrite.

1 Like

I know you are, you do not need to repeat it every time.

Hoboleaks shows Guardian Gala incoming, y’all.

What we need at the moment is Guardians of the Galaxy…

Yes, but it’s hard to explain. From your perspective you’re entitled to compensation. That’s because you’re a self entitled brat who believes that he deserves it. Well, you’re actually worse. The “self entitled brat” part is just exposed in this one post. Other posts of yours go into the same general discussions, revealing other interesting tidbits about yourself.

You believe you deserve compensation, which is also a reason why you’ve written the post as you did. Your psychological blind spot is that you’re a megalomaniac who wrongly feels and believes that he’s in a position to speak like someone who is important enough to be entitled and deserving of compensation.

You’re not, though. Just like everybody else you’re just a nobody who not just desperately seeks recognition, but also desperately seeks power. The combination makes it pretty clear that you’re a ■■■■■■ up person.

Your pseudo humble “I’d say” doesn’t fool anyone. Your appeals to feelings (“I fondly remember”, “you get lots of”) are outright silly. Who are you trying to reach? Children? Good luck with that in the long run!

Your post is written in a way that makes your words looks like definitives, which they aren’t outside of your own mind. You’re lacking the self awareness required to look at your own words and mindset objectively . You think so high of yourself, it’s not possible for you to question yourself in a way that actually helps improving your “game”.

I don’t know how you got raised and what shitty environments you grew up in, but holy guacamole, your past self has my sympathy.

There. You guys, you two above my post, suck at what you do. At least on the forums. You really, really do. You’re just so blinded by your egos, that you’re completely incapable of telling that you suck, despite people constantly screaming it into your face. Instead of changing your approaches, you literally just try the same thing harder, achieving the same results.

You should take my post as advice. You’re so transparent that it’s neither funny, nor interesting.

? This makes no sense.

Some days I come home from 10-14 hours of work, and want to PvE, the game provides that for me. Some days I spend the day hunting someone, the game provides that for me.

Don’t pretend the game is only one thing, it provides a range of opportunities for people.
Some never leave a station, building and trading
Some never leave high sec, mining and PvE
Some never leave wormholes, mining and ratting, with occasional PvE
Some never leave safe systems in Null, mining and ratting
Some only bank, buying their ships and modules from those industrialists
Some only PvP regardless of sec status.

Eve was designed to be big enough for everyone, and each group provides things that the other groups need.

Agreed 100%

That’s because you’re so full of both yourself and ■■■■, of which some would probably argue that they’re equivalent, there’s no room left for brain.

That’s because you’re so full of both yourself and ■■■■, of which some would probably argue that they’re equivalent, there’s no room left for brain.

? That makes even less sense

Not my problem, jackass.

I think op needs to look up the definition of ‘Dynamic’.

Not my problem, jackass.

? Only hostile, reported

You should go to therapy if you can’t handle people telling you the truth about yourself. This is EVE, kid. Do you really think you can turn this game into a place for whiny little douchebags, like yourself, who are all bark without any bite?

unrelated.

https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-en/

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

Remember to cross check your own posts for rule violations, you trump-trash hypocrite. I really struck a nerve in you. Hard. Thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

“no, U”.

Ok kiddo. Take a nap, you are whining too much.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting