Bring back dynamic PVE events like Rogue Swarm

A good compensation I’d say for the inability to play for many players due to the recent and ongoing Ddos attacks is to revive the old style of PVE events. I fondly remember the Rogue drone event, you get lots of accelerators and skins for all kinds of ships, and the rewards are fair for the level of space, highsec got accelerators and good skins every once awhile, lowsec got it frequently, and nullsec very frequently.

A permanent PVE event such as that, alternating between different faction themes every month or two, would be a great replacement for the now nerfed to the ground EC, and so long as servers are up, extra fun for players…

1 Like

Don’t know if you realize this but CCP just recently released a Dev Blog announcing Guardians Gala event to run Feb 13 to 24.

1 Like

Hes pissed the other exact same thread got locked so he has to make a new one.

Well, I don’t know about that but I’m in full agreement with the thread topic. The old events were a lot more fun and actually had a lot of players looking forward to engaging in that content.

Don’t know if you realize this but CCP just recently released a Dev Blog announcing Guardians Gala event to run Feb 13 to 24.

EVE Online – 7 Feb 20

From Wormholes With Love and Guardian’s Gala | EVE Online

Wormholes are receiving a loving update!

And that’s good!

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about that but I’m in full agreement with the thread topic. The old events were a lot more fun and actually had a lot of players looking forward to engaging in that content.

Agreed 100%, hopefully Guardians Gala, Rogue Swarm, and other events are interchanged and very frequently released.

1 Like

5. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

Closed.