Brothers, Sisters, Miners!

Emergent player-driven content.

4 Likes

you mean people going around and shooting miners for easy kill so they can called them pvpers I had group code try to gank my mach in hs when mach had a lot of tank they failed at killing me 3 times

Yeah, I’ll bet it broke up the monotony for you, too. The selfish isk-centric bot-aspirants of highsec want to believe that James 315 and The Code are about killboard statistics. Killboards, like isk, are something lifeless and numerical. That is something the bot-aspirants can at least understand.

Our purpose is not to destroy. Our purpose is to save. We want everyone in highsec to play Eve together - not as 10,000 individuals playing minigames and using Eve for chatting. We want to unite hisec as a family - loving, caring, and growing, together. That has always been James 315’s vision. Ganking AFK miners is merely a way to start the dialog.

2 Likes

Mind your language miner.

4 Likes

Sinner repent, you have been sucked into the cult of the lost disciples, before you can come back to the side of the righteous brotherhood of saintly 5.0 sec status apostles you must apostate further with acts of kindness towards those you have wronged otherwise this is just a trick of the wicked with deception on there blackened heart.

1 Like

Overminer sought to betray the miners and enrich himself, but the CODE. has no love of traitors, and now the wretched gollum begs for the miners to accept him.

3 Likes

I know some corporations will forgive friendly fire “accidents” as long as the aggressor reimburses their victim - which seems reasonable. Will you be reimbursing your past victims as well?

3 Likes

Not likely. Code Agents take a vow of poverty. If he were a true agent of Code, he would have had no ISK, except enough to replace his catalyst. We are always poor in isk, but our hearts and minds are filled to the brim.

But then again, doesnt sound like this guy was a real CODE agent, so who knows.

3 Likes

Wow. I didn’t realize agents made such an intense sacrifice. I always assumed they were rich because they went through so many catalysts- with no insurance payout.

James 315, in his infinite mercy, reimburses us for the catalysts that we use to honor him.

2 Likes

But … but … you’re a nobody!
Of course you’re welcome among their ranks!

You’d be equals! :smiley:

1 Like

Lack of any and all punctuation indicates an emotional reaction, and or lack of proper education, and or lack of structured thoughts.

Why is it almost always people like you? Do you lack higher education? Did you spend too much time in front of your TV for all your life? Are you suffering from a short attention span … or is your … you know … “attention span” … short? Is it just a lack of impulse control, just emotional immaturity in general or is it maybe even a mixture of all of the above?

Tell me.
I demand to know!

2 Likes

It can seem as though we are very rich, because we are so generous. We help people out so much. But no, our ISK goes to a higher cause.

So please do not hesitate to send ISK to your nearest agent! Every little amount goes to a great cause. Making Hisec great again.

2 Likes

Is there a way for me to locate my nearest agent? I never see them as I live on a high sec island.

1 Like

Which one?

2 Likes

Absolutely. We are happy to make house calls. Just tell us where you are, and we can be there.

3 Likes

Solitude

Send me a billion isk and I will come sext you in local.

1 Like

lol scrub

Miner, miner … pants on fire?

1 Like