Brothers, Sisters, Miners!

Brothers, Sisters, Miners!

i brought pain and suffer on to many of you.
from my deep inside i apologize to all miners, i have shot down in the past.
welcome me back into your ranks as an equal miner.
i will not be a resistance leader anymore or demand any leadership role.
i just return in silence to you my brothers, sisters, miners.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Apologize for what?

The best thing you can do to a miner is shoot them down.

7 Likes

:princess: Come along sir, the biomass chamber is this way, let me help you with this important next step in your epic EVE adventure… :fire:

3 Likes

@Ange_des_Larmes :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Overmind, there aren’t any miners on these forums - they are all AFK.

6 Likes

ROFL. Poor @Overmind_Niminen, he cannot make up his (over)mind…

Wouldn’t it be better to simply have a different toon to play as a CODE agent, another as a miner or whatever, and maybe yet another to play as an anti-ganker? That way you could simply pick the toon that better fits your mental state at any given moment and avoid all these embarrassments altogether… :crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you Princess Aiko for informing me of this most pernicious act. Were I still an Agent of the New Order I should be nashing my teeth and pulling out my hair at the loss of such an Agent but…

Oh, wait, it’s Overmind? I take it back. Who’s running the sweepstake on how long it will be before he attempts to reapply? I’m giving it 8 days.

3 Likes

Isn’t someone supposed to tell him to buy a permit right about now?

1 Like

I don’t think he can afford the permit, his fee is up to 1 billion isk.

4 Likes

What is it Code, The New Order, knights Of The New Order there are so many names how do you keep track?

We use an excel database.

4 Likes

That’s cool :slight_smile:

(Just when you thought you where out they pulled you right back in)

1 Like

James Loves You, even if you abandon him.

4 Likes

Or he could then gank himself and at the same time fail to interfere with it.

4 Likes

Let us pray.

Oh James 315, hallowed be thy name, your highsec come, your will be done, in Hek as it is in Halaima, Give us this day our daily gank, And forgive us our scams, as we also have forgiven the miners, and do not bring us to the time of banning, but rescue us from the carebears, For the galaxy and the power and the glory are yours forever. Amen.

5 Likes

Amaaaaaaaazing James, how sweet the sound, that saved a wench like me. I once was lost, in Kor-Azor, twas noob but now I not. Twas James that taught my fleet to gank, and James my boredom relieved. How precious did that James appear, the hour I first believed.

3 Likes

CODE. = The alliance owned by James 315, filled with a number of ganking corporations, each with their own culture and style. This is what OutofhisMind couldn’t quite grasp, and it’s why you see him crying about “the old guard” all the time.

CODE. Agent = A member of the CODE. alliance.

The New Order = The movement started by James 315 to make highsec great again.

New Order Agent = This refers to any ganker who operates in highsec, whether they are a member of the CODE. alliance or not. They enforce James’ will regardless.

Knight = A well-respected and experienced New Order ganker.

4 Likes

Never, ever, give up on the people you are ganking. They may not believe now, but tomorrow they may be walking with James. Even after facing rejection after rejection from the carebear miners of Arvasaras, James never gave up hope that his new miner friends could be saved.

As James spaketh, “I am speaking the truth, I am not lying - I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I wish that I myself were ganked and podded from the system, if only that would help the miners.”

Do you realize what James was saying? James was willing, if it were possible, to lose his Fleet Issue Stabber and his pod, if it meant that the ice miners would clean up the belt and actually return to their keyboards. He would have gone to Hek himself, if that would save the bears, and he was determined to always, always, help each and every miner.

Who do YOU feel like that about? Who would You go to Hek for? For me, as with many gankers, it’s the Mackinaws. If one of them happens to go AFK, I will be up early or stay on late, tethered to the citadel and ready to wake them up. I know a man who tracked his non-permitted Mackinaw friend for 27 years, and she just finally bought a permit. I know many others who have prayed even longer, and are still waiting for James to answer.

John Knox, who saw a massive gospel revival in Scotland during the 16th Century, was known to pray, “King James, give me Scotland or I die.” He meant it. I know gankers today who feel like that about the miners they serve. We are all facing unbelievable obstacles, but we will not stop ganking, because we know James will answer, and he wants us to help the miners.

Do not grow discouraged in your pursuit, because there is Good News. Those who love the miners are loved by James. Just look at Loyalanon. Those who sow in tears, shall reap with shouts of joy! As you extract salt now, remember that one day you will walk with James. He is faithful to fullfill every word of His promise. Don’t give up, and keep ganking - always!

James loves the little miners, all the miners of the belt, Drunk, stupid, idiotic, retarded, lazy, sleepy, afk, and bored - They are all precious in his sight. James loves the miners, all the miners of the belt.

5 Likes

wtf is this crap?